Location: Australia, Gender: Male, Age: 44

Space Hotel

Melbourne, Australia

Overall, Space Hotel is very central and economical for my needs. As the hotel is fairly new, there is a fresh feel about the place that makes staying there comfortable.

Travellers Oasis

Cairns, Australia

Overall, a very pleasant place to stay that was quite central to key places in cairns such as the railway station and shops. It was certainly good value for money, though some guests were very loud coming back from partying in the early hours. The check-in area was very helpful with directions and the free internet was a real plus. Not sure if I would stay there again, but certainly a reasonable play to stay in airns. C

Home at The Mansion

Melbourne, Australia

Home at The Mansion is very convenient in terms of location, but the noise outside the front from traffic and people partying in the courtyard might be troublesome. Other than that, I saw no real problems with my stay there. Not sure if I would stay there again, but could be a useful option in the future.

Flinders Backpackers

Melbourne, Australia

Overall, a fairly basic place to stay. The location is VERY helpful. I would definately consider staying again if I ever needed this location. Some of the corridors are a little dilapidated, but at least the rooms are clean.

• 19th Nov 2011

Cowgate Tourist Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Overall, a very basic place to stay. Still, a VERY convienient location!

St Christopher's Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

Overall, a very convienient place to stay.