Reviews: colincasey24991

Link Corner Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Bliss Villa

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Very friendly staff. Set me up with a very nice tuk-tuk driver to tour Angkor Wat.

The Led Zephyr

Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Great location with a fairly mellow bar which is nice to chill out in

Me Mates Place

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

NgocThao GuestHouse

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Very friendly and helpful staff

HQ Cafe

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Very friendly staff. The drinking water and PC's in the dorms are a nice touch.

Sunflower Hotel Hoi An

Hoi An, Vietnam

Hoi An badly needs another actual hoste Staff were very rude and indifferent to customers. Booked a "private" car to the train station and they said they would attempt to find people to share if they were going at the same time. Met a women in the lobby when I was leaving who wanted to share and they mentioned nothing to her. They then tried to get her to pay full price to go in my "private" car. "Private" car was actually a mini-bus that picked up four other people from their sister hostel.

Little Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

The best staff I have ever encountered in a hostel. You can continue to make use of the hostel's facilities when you come back from trips/tours even if you are not staying the night. Each of the three main reception workers went above and beyond to make my stay more enjoyable. Kim helped me plan out my entire itinerary in Vietnam. Zum helped me get some last minute tour and train booking done. David brought me out for a few beers on my last night. Stay here if you are going to Hanoi!

Tina's Hostel Chongqing

Chongqing, China

The description is very out of date. For example there is a metro in the city and that is the best way to get to the hostel from the train station. Also there were no laptops to access the internet on. There was no reply to the two emails I sent to the listed address. The dorm was very cramped and damp.

In a good spot for visiting Jiuzhaigou but it got very cold at night and the toilets weren't in great condition.

Mr. Panda Hostel

Chengdu, China

Staff were very friendly and helpful!

The staff were incredibly helpful and nice。 The wifi was a bit random in whether you could connect or not。

Yamen Hostel

Pingyao, China

Staff were helpful if a little cold。 Room was very authentic looking in a very old building。

Happy Dragon Courtyard

Beijing, China

The best hostel I've ever stayed in. All the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. The rooms were kept very clean and the free lockers were great. Food was good too with a varied menu.

Alobar1000

Kathmandu, Nepal

Only got a hot shower 2 out of the 5 days I stayed there. Bathrooms could be kept cleaner. A sign telling people how the toilet flush works would help a lot. Staff were helpful with any questions I had though.

H.I. Fenway

Boston, USA

Over-priced, especially since a lot of the advertised services were not provided, ie. internet access, kitchen.