Reviews: breedollmont

Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 35

The hostel is in a great location and it is probably one of the cleanest I have stayed in. They would have got a higher score on cleanliness however, they have cats and I am HORRIBLY allergic to cats. I don't recall it mentioning that anywhere before I booked, but I would never book there again. There are also a lot of extra little charges they get you with, so make sure you have change on you. However, they had no problem downgrading my room and not compensating me for the difference.

• 25th Feb 2014

Hi, when you checked in we told you that you would be in a 6 bed dorm but there would be no more than 4 people in the room. As you booked a 4 bed dorm.So you were not downgraded. In fact you were upgraded. You didn't mention this at all during your stay??? as this would be explained to you.

ALLGIRLZ (female only hostel)

Edinburgh, Scotland

The hostel staff was amazing but the facilities were a little rough for wear.

• 23rd Feb 2014

Pride of Paddington

I was only in London for a night between airport visits and it is fantastic for that reason. You can be back and forth from the airport in no time, no stress and the area has lots to do. The free breakfast in the morning was huge. The staff were all very nice and the pub has a welcoming atmosphere. The rooms are not the best I have ever stayed in, but who spends all day in bed when they are in London?? The storage bin were mostly broken, but the lockers were fine.

• 16th Jan 2014

Atlantis Hostel

Krakow, Poland

This hostel was cheap enough so I guess you can't really complain. But next time I will spend a little more and stay some where funner and not so ...blah.

Hostel Stara Polana

Zakopane, Poland

The girl that was working the night we got there was excellent, the girl the next morning, not so much...