Reviews: matiasbalacco

Location: Argentina, Gender: Male, Age: 31

Atlantic Point Backpackers

Cape Town, South Africa

The best hostel I've ever been. The staff is very friendly and helpful in every way. Everything is perfectly clean. They have a system of door codes so it's easy to came back late without bothering anyone. The location is one of the best in town. Just blocks away from the waterfront. An area full of restaurants and bars. One thing I'd like to share is that there is no parking inside the hostel, even though it was advertised. We had to park outside, but it was perfectly safe.

• 17th Sep 2013
  • Argentina

Hola, thanks for leaving wonderfully detailed review! We love being in Green Point! We do have parking inside but at the moment only for 1 or 2 cars. By December we will have parking for 6+ cars. We are renovating to get more secure parking bays. Take care AP

Brown Sugar Backpackers

Johannesburg, South Africa

Pretty nice hostel. Not very far from the city centre although I wouldn't recommend walking. The staff is very nice and the rooms are quite comfortable.

• 14th Sep 2013

Arribo Buenos Aires Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

The hostel didn't accept credit card payments even though they have the equipment and they tell customers that credit cards are accepted. Even worse than that, I had to pay 14 USD for the night according to hostelworld but they charged me like 30 percent more because I paid in local currency.

• 18th Oct 2012
  • Argentina

That's not true. The postnet was working ok. The pax prefered to pay in local currency, then we apply the current exchange rate.