Reviews: deltarhythms

Location USA, Gender Male, Age 31

Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
6.6
30th Aug 2013

The location was great, but I was moved to their second property next door as they overbooked themselves. The atmosphere at this neighboring location (Nikbor) was quiet and antisocial. They tried to appease me by saying I could come next door anytime, but the people in Nikbor were younger and less interested in socializing. Also, I got bed bugs from this hostel, which definitely put a damper on my trip.

Hotel Central, Casablanca, Morocco
3.4
21st Aug 2013

The room had no A/C or fan making it muggy and the air quite stagnant. The neighborhood did not make me feel incredibly safe. I thought the guy at the front desk was nice to arrange a taxi to take us to the airport with a stop at the mosque, but he quoted us a price and the taxi drive demanded double, putting me in a very awkward position.

Dar Rabha, Fez, Morocco
14th Aug 2013

This was an amazing hostel - I ended up extending my stay to 4 nights! Aziz, the owner, was a very attentive, friendly, and helpful host that made Fez the most enjoyable of the 6 Moroccan cities I visited. He recommended wonderful restaurants that provided variety and improved taste to the standard tagine and couscous fair at the usual tourist spots. Spending evenings on the roof terrace were relaxing and cool - the perfect opportunity to chat with travelers and hear about Morocco from a local.

Thank you for your kind comments - we were delighted to have you stay with us at Dar Rabha! The great atmosphere is largely due to our wonderful guests! Safe travels & keep in touch - we hope to see you back in Fez soon, mehdi

• USA,
Athens Studios, Athens, Greece
9th Jun 2007

I was on an after college graduation celebration trip. As the first hostel I stayed at, I have to say I got spoiled!! Not only is the place nice, but the people who stay there have the same great attitude. I met up with people from the hostel later on Mykonos for a drink and to catch up. Good times!