Lub d Bangkok Silom

Bangkok, Thailand

Really great place to meet people and pretty easy to get to the Skytrain. The hostel itself is absolutely beautiful and super clean. Definitely a nice place to stay!

We had the most AMAZING private room for only $11 each. Never seen such a nice room for that price. Plus the rest of the hostel was very clean and the staff were helpful. It's also right in the middle of the Old Quarter, which is nice.

Dorm room was a bit small, but the hostel atmosphere was really great. An excellent place to meet other travelers.

EDU Hostel Jogja

Yogyakarta, Indonesia

Very clean and spacious, nice new facilities. However, it is a bit too big to have much character. But if you need a cheap comfortable place to stay, it is great!

Amber Tree Lodge Backpackers

Cape Town, South Africa

One of the most beautiful and spotless hostels I have ever stayed at! Also a really great location, close enough to Long Street but not loud at all.

Heaven Guest House

Jodhpur, India

Really great place to stay in Jodhpur. The hosts make you feel very welcome, and even had my room ready at 8am when I came in after an overnight train! The room was quite comfortable and clean, and the rooftop restaurant is great.

Residence Rooms

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Very nice and clean hostel in an amazing location right near Old Town. Can't beat the location for convenience and sightseeing! The staff is very friendly and went out of their way to help us and offer us advice. Also, they keep the place spotless, which is appreciated.

Hostel Majdas (former Majdas Rooms)

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Majda is such an amazing owner. She cooked a wonderful homemade breakfast and even some soup for dinner, and gave us great advice. The common area feels just like a family room at home!

I had an absolutely wonderful time at Silver Moon! I was traveling by myself, but Maria and John (the owners) made me feel right at home and introduced me to all the other fellow travelers. I met some amazing people and had a fantastic weekend! The hostel is very clean despite its amazing price, Maria always has cold beer for sale for cheap in the backyard, and it is only a few minutes from stores & cafes. It is a bit further from the beach than you might expect, but most things in Anjuna are.

Traveller's Haven

Bled, Slovenia

One of the highlights of my travels so far. Very friendly and helpful staff, lots of fun, located close to a lot of activities / destinations. Free bikes are a great perk!

Hikers Hostel Plovdiv

Plovdiv, Bulgaria

great little place - offbeat and quirky with amazingly helpful and friendly staff.