Tampere Dream Hostel

Sir Toby's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

B Movie Hostel

Krakow, Poland

This is a great hostel and it's very cheap. The staff are great too, especially Monika.

Hoza Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

Zorbas Hotel

Athens, Greece

The only good thing about it was that it had a/c.

Orient Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

It's a nice place but they could do with more fans and a/c. There's no drinking after 10pm which is a bit disappointing but the have a free pub crawl most nights from 10pm.

X Hostel Bucharest

Bucharest, Romania

Red Door Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

I arrived really early and the woman who checked me in could see how tired I was and let me sleep in the dbl room (which was a nice size with tv and a/c) till the single was ready which was very nice of her. Unfortunately the single was a box room with a small window and no a/c. She did give me a fan though.

Zeppelin Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Make sure you check out Meta Kova at night. It's a cool place to drink.

Swanky Mint

Zagreb, Croatia

Friendly staff, cool style, great location. You won't regret staying here.

Hostel99

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

Make sure you do the rafting. Awesome day out.

The weekend I was there, there were about 6 stag party groups. Chaos. Some staff were good, some not so friendly. All the staff are women and they have to put up with a lot of rubbish from drunken guys but they manage.

Albergo Paola

Florence, Italy

One of the best hostels i've ever stayed in. Big rooms with big lockers and a great breakfast in the morning brought to your room. Awesome staff, very clean and a great location.

INOUT Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

It's far out of the city and up a big hill, in fact it's the Mountains. The staff didn't seem to know what they were doing and put a lot of hassle on my trip. It ruined Barcelona for me.

Home Backpackers

Valencia, Spain

The check in process is very slow but it is still a good Hostel.

Dear friend, thank´s very much for your comment. We are so sorry about the check-in process but unfortunately Spanish law is quite clear about all the data required for this process and we cannot avoid filling all the information required. We hope seeing you next time, have fun! Cheers Hôme Staff

Makuto Backpackers Hostel

Granada, Spain

There´s so much fun to be had at this place I would definately recommend it to everyone.