Reviews: rozberry256667

Location: Scotland, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

I really enjoyed staying here. The staff were so lovely and friendly and made me feel extra special on my birthday :) they provided us with lots of information about tours and further travel. The hostel was lively and colourful too, it felt very safe too, despite there being no lockers.

St Christopher's Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Very friendly staff - helped me print out my boarding pass. Good location, very near the centre of Berlin. Very clean, nice clean showers and toilets. Would recommend, nice place to stay.

Ginkgo Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Really lovely friendly staff. Really easy to find and good location between the town and train station. Shower and toilets nice and clean. Only a microwave and a hot plate for cooking though, but would over all recommend.

6th Floor Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

Nice and friendly staff. Really easy to find next to the bus and train stations. Not too far from town. Nice clean bedrooms. Not enough shared showers, and the water kind of went everywhere! Not very many facilities in the kitchen but would over all recommend. Oh, and there was a really creepy couple of guys who stayed there at the same time as me, but did my best to avoid them.

Hostel Ljubicica

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Really lovely friendly staff. Too many beds in one room though - 14 in such a crowded space was too many. No lockers, but there was a locked gate to get through to the hostel. Kitchen space had a nice homely feel, the toilets and showers were very clean though a bit cramped. I did see an undisclosed bug on the frame of the bedroom door (I have no idea what kind of creature it was!)

Anchi Guesthouse & Apartments

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Hostel Marinero

Hvar, Croatia

Really nice staff, nice fun atmosphere. All that's missing is a kitchen :)

Sunce Hostel

Stari Grad, Croatia

The receptionist was smoking when I arrived. Very unfriendly and unhelpful staff. The room I was in was dirty - dead ants on the bed. After a rain storm my room was flooded - more dirt all over the floor. I got moved to a room which was much nicer but the atmosphere in the hostel/hotel was very grim. Will not be returning and would not recommend.

White House Hostel Bol

Bol, Croatia

Really nice and helpful staff, rooms very clean.

Really lovely and friendly lady at reception. Nice rooms and good atmosphere. Though there were signs proclaiming it to be Hostel Worlds 'Cleanest hostel of the year' or something, the showers and toilets were really dirty in my opinion. Would still recommend.