Residence Rooms

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Very Good Location. It was easy to find.They are very nice. I liked the tour. I din't have hot shower. It was not working. It has just one toilet and 1 washroom. It has line in the morning. It is clean. You need to leave your shoes out of entrance door.

Dear Regina, at first thank you for choosing our hostel and for your reservation. We apologize to you because we didnt show you other 8 bathrooms and toilets which exist in our hostel, probably somebody of us forgot to do that and the main reason may have been that we were so busy that week (Film Festival) . We have hot water 0-24, but that morning somebody turned off the button for hot water in that bathroom. Sorry one more time and come again.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

It is really near of main train station.It is very good.

Hotel Palace Manaus

Manaus, Brazil

It´s a budget Hotel in the center of town. It was clean, good location. I like it.

Good Location, the parking is situated in a dark place, I was concerned about safety. Anyway, I recommend it.

Alaska Backpackers Inn

Anchorage, USA

The staff was very kind and helpfull. I asked the guy from reception about the city. He did a great job. I really apreciate it. The bath was clean. The room needed more attention. I recomment this place.

Belfast International Youth Hostel

Belfast, Northern Ireland

It's clean and it has a good location. I recommend.