Saban Pension

Olympos, Turkey

My friend and I stayed in a bungalow, this was a good choice since it had a locked door, bathroom and aircon. These things aren't avail in the tree houses which are more like a cubby houses on stilts. I would definitely stay here again. The lady who runs it with her brother are both lovely and the place has a really relaxed vibe. Breakfast and dinner are included-both are great.

• 20th Jun 2013

• 17th Jun 2013

Hotel Delfini

Athens, Greece

The hotel's best points are its price and location. it is right on the port, close to the metro and perfect for early morning ferries. As a lone female traveller I didn't fancy taking the metro at 5am to the port so this was a good alternative. If you want somewhere cheap to stay for the night then this place is fine but I would not pay more then 30Euro. Bathroom was newly tiled and nice, TV was small but had CNN which was good. I think the hotel could offer to give a wake-up call to guests.

• 9th Jun 2013

Zorbas Hotel

Athens, Greece

This is a cheap and cheerful hotel. The building is old and rundown and the location is a little out of the centre. However the metro stop is really close so getting around is very convenient. I walked to the acropolis which took about 30-40 mins at a slow pace. The room is cleaned everyday, wifi works well, the shower was hot, the TV had CNN, there are quite a few cafes around if you need and staff are friendly so overall I would recommend this hotel to a budget conscous traveller.

• 3rd Jun 2013

Ciudad Vieja Hostel

Montevideo, Uruguay

Great location, they have good group meals so you can meet people and drink on the terrace. The staff are fun and freindly-crazy, but in a good way. I would stay here again.

El Diablo Tranquilo

Punta del Diablo, Uruguay

The staff are really cool and helpful, nice place to chill out as well as party. A little expansive but I would still love to stay there again

Ace Backpackers Youth Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I donĀ“t usually write reviews but I think Ace is really awesome. The staff were so helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay there again.