Location: Canada, Gender: Male, Age: 31

Hostel Belgrade Eye

Belgrade, Serbia

For the price, this is a reasonnable place to stay. Location was good for me. Everything is accessible on foot. Beds are not totally the best but they are good enough. Had to put average for the staff because of the night guy. I arrived early because I took a bus from Sarajevo. He woke up just to tell me to come back at noon and went back to sleep. I agree with the check-in time, but I would have appreciated a shower, which I asked for but was denied the access to. The girl was very nice though.

• 26th Jun 2014

Hostel Franz Ferdinand

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

This is a vrey good hostel. Staff is way nicer than you can expect. They are very helpful, always smiling. I asked so many questions and they never made me feel like I was asking too much. Beds are very comfortable, lockers are big enough, there is good wi-fi and location is perfect to get anywhere on foot. Perfect place to stay.

• 21st Jun 2014

HI-Inka Pacha

Copacabana, Bolivia

Very nice location. True that it is exhausting to get all the way up, though. Beds are comfortable, owner is very nice, breakfast is good. Only one shower would work though and we were not allowed to use the bathroom in the afternoon because it just had been cleaned... All in all, a good place for the price. Try the restaurant Las Velas, not too far. Worth every penny.

• 20th Nov 2013
  • Globetrotter

Only spent one night in Red Llama, but everything was perfect. My flight was delayed five hours, but they still picked me up with the shuttle. Staff was very nice and helpful. Location was ideal for me. Everything was clean. Atmosphere was fine. Breakfast was a little simple but was free. Totally recommend it.

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Very nice hostel. Very clean. Location was good for me, since it was away a little bit from the bars, but walking distance from everything. True the school next door is noisy for the late sleepers. No lockers, but a safe in the room. So you can't lock all your stuff. Just small valuables. Atmosphere so so, since the only common area is the dining room. Staff is sometimes rude (especially the asian man). Breakfast should be include in the expensive price of the room. Great breakfast though.

• 23rd Jun 2013

Metropolis Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Very good hostel. Very good location. Perfect in a back street, so you're close to the action but don't hear the noise of the busy street. Staff is mostly nice and helpful, breakfast is totally awesome, with a nice view on the terrace. Would stay there again.

• 16th Jun 2013

Atlantic Point Backpackers

Cape Town, South Africa

Very well located. Easy to walk to the Waterfront. They didn't give me a lot of information unless I asked for it though. Clean place. Very good breakfast. Wi-fi was not always working well but there was a way to get online anyway. Calm place.

• 25th Feb 2013
  • Globetrotter

I just stayed one night. Free dinner and free beers were nice. Was happy about the free parking too. The mattress wasn't that comfortable. But other than that, nothing to complain about.

• 19th Jan 2013

Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

This hostel looks old but it is just fine from most points of view. Stayed in two different rooms. One was fine. The mattress in the other one needed to be replaced. Other than that, free wi-fi was convenient. Free pancakes were also good.

• 13th Jan 2013
  • Globetrotter

I stayed for only one night, so I didn't get to appreciate the character. Location is perfect, close to every tourist attractions and points of interest. The beds are really small, but at least comfortable. And they don't make noise. But small. The staff is not over dynamic, but can at least answer questions. Breakfast leaves you with lot of choices. Everything is basically ok.

• 29th Oct 2012

Terrazas Estoril

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Nice location. The BBQ was very good too. Good place to meet people. It's a little annoying that we need to ring each time we need to go out. Not true that the laundry is ready the same day. Not the right price for the trip to Uruguay on the sign on the desk. The bathrooms are made in a way they get messy really fast.

The Blue House Hostel

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Very nice staff. Excellent location. Very good breakfast. Excellent place to meet other travelers. Water was a little cold in the shower. The doors of the rooms don't lock, but there are lockers. Had fun with the billard and ping pong tables.

Hey Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

I haven't been in other hostels in Sao Paulo but I'm sure this one is by far the best you can find. The staff is very friendly, helpful and they know exactly what travelers are searching for. Beds are comfy, the place is clean and secure. Great place to meet other travelers also. They can suggests activities for every day or every night. The breakfast a little simple, but who can complain about free food?

• 28th Jul 2012

Che Lagarto hostel Paraty

Paraty, Brazil

Very good hostel with very, very helpfull staff. One key per room is not enough. I was always having trouble getting in my room because the key was missing. Wi-fi is slow and hard to catch away from reception. Breakfast is good. Dinner in the hostel is convenient. Location is perfect. Great place to meet people.

• 24th Jul 2012

Samba Palace

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

In time, this will probably be a great hostel. But they weren't totally ready to welcome guests. No hot water on one day, wi-fi not working well, lots of noise in the morning, needs curtains in the rooms. It is far from the main attractions, except Corcovado. Most of the tours will pick you up only in Copacabana. Staff was nice but it was sometimes complicated to interact. On key per room is not enough. Security is good. Breakfast is good. Character was getting better every day.

• 19th Jul 2012
  • Globetrotter

Dear Jonathan, Thank your for you observations, they are very important for us and we intend to getter better day by day :) As many of our reviews , we are already one of the best hostels in Rio and it is a result of different opinions. The water problem was solved really quickly at the same day and it happened because an expected accident that could be anywhere. We did apologize and explain the problem to everyone in the hostel , sorry if you could not understand. Wifi works in communal areas and not in the rooms as we inform upon check in, maybe that is why it did not work well with you. The best thing to do when such thing happen is to inform the front desk so they could help you out. We are 20 minutes way from any main attraction and only a few minutes way from the Corcovado. We clearly inform this here or any other place. There was just one time that you wanted to do the Favela Tour and they where booked out , so the recepcionist tried to find other companies to make you happy. You choose to do the tour leaving from Copacabana and not the next day was they as we suggested. We apologise for the interaction part, we upgraded you from a 12 beds dorm to a 3 beds to make you feel comfortable and not way from the other people. The staff is always really friendly and this is the only complain I`ve got until now but we will try make it better. Our keys has been changed to automatic cards and that`s why we did not worry about making other keys before. Now which guest has his own card to get in the rooms. All rooms has beautiful curtains now to make the hostel even nicer for everybody :) Once more, thank you for your opinion ! That`s the only way we can get better day by day!!

Goodnight Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Very good hostel that makes you feel just like at home. The only complaint is the mattresses that are not that comfortable, For the rest, staff is very likable, breakfast is good, location is perfect. I will stay there again if I go back to Lisbon.

• 17th Jul 2012

Rossio Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Another nice hostel in Lisbon. Clean, safe, with great staff. Safe in the locker for valuables. Fast wi-fi. Beds made of wood so they don't make noise. Free breakfast is excellent. Atmosphere very good. Close to everything. The only thing is, when it's very hot outside, leaving the windows open will bring a lot of noise since the hostel is located near one of the main squares.

• 16th Jul 2012

Cloud 9 Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

This is really a party hostel. If you don't want to party, bring earplugs. Location is perfect, even if I had trouble with the directions left on hostelworld. The staff is helpful, even if one of the guys hardly speaks english. For some reason everybody seemed to have to change room at some point, which is weird and pointless sometimes. Reception for wi-fi is uneven in the rooms.

• 13th Jul 2012

Goodnight Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Very good hostel. All the staff members are nice and have a great personnality. They are helpful as well. Great place to meet people. Close to everything. Always clean. Breakfast is good. Internet is fast enough. Lockers in the room. Will stay there again.

• 10th Jul 2012

CheapSleep Helsinki

Helsinki, Finland

This is a big hostel with the possibility of having a lot or roomates, but there is no real atmosphere to the place yet. Security and cleanliness are good. It's a brand new hostel but one toilet was already broken in the men's bathroom. And it wasn't fixed for the whole time I was there. One toilet for everybody is not enough. Far from the center. Need to take the bus. Directions left on here are not clear enough to find the place. Staff could look like they enjoy their job more. Smile!

The Purple Goblin

Tallinn, Estonia

Very good hostel. Small but perfect for calm or meeting other people. Lisa and Trevor make you feel like at home. Beds are comfy, breakfast is good, location cannot be better. Very clean. One of the best places I've stayed in more than 60 different hostels around the world. Had lot of fun. Would go back there anytime. Way better than those big party hostels.

Hi Jonathan, Thanks for the review, Wow, we're the 51st you are seriously well travelled. Thanks again, and enjoy Brazil!!!!! Trevor and Lisa

Terviseks

Tartu, Estonia

Nice little hostel, right in the middle of the central place. Good place to start the visit of the city. Near everything. Couldn't expect more. Friendly staff.

Very good hostel with a location within a walking distance from everything. The staff is so nice and the hostel has a very personnal feel to it. The hostel is very clean, the beds comfy and the living room big enough. The only thing to fix might be the light in the shower, that lights with movements but it turns itself off every five seconds... Would go there again. I already recommended it to people I met in the other Baltic countries.

• 30th Jun 2012

Hostelgate B'n'B

Vilnius, Lithuania

Location is walking distance from everywhere. The beds are comfortable. Security is good. The staff looked a little bit grumpy, except for the girl, who was smiling and very helpful. Didn't appreciate to find out I was sharing a room with a family of three underaged teenagers and their father. Not what an hostel is to me. But everything else was good.

• 27th Jun 2012

Pella-Inn

Athens, Greece

Everything was very convenient. The staff was helpful and had an answer to each and every question I had. The location is perfect to visit the main sites and there is a lot of cheap restaurants around. Loved the roof with the view on the Parthenon. Gave me the occasion to meet a lot of great people. I never wanted to go to bed because of that view. The showers seemed a little bit broken though on the 3rd floor and the A/C was leaking on the floor in our room. Other than that, liked every second.

• 22nd Jun 2012

Jordan Tower Hostel

Amman, Jordan

Very good breakfast. Well located. Dorms have a lot of beds with people who seem to have been there for ages. Not exactly what you expect from backpackers. Bathrooms are small also and it might be hard to have access to it in the morning. But I enjoyed my stay at Jordan Tower...

• 21st Jun 2012
  • Globetrotter

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel we really appreciate that and were happy you enjoyed your stay. I would just like to clarify the comment regarding people "who seem to have been there for ages" - well yes, there are some. When they arrive they like it and make repeat bookings. Many students, backpackers and travelers opt to stay and chill with us for longer periods as they like the ambiance and feel of the place and we take good care of all our guests,, maybe too much - which makes them want to stay longer. We also host archaeological groups and religious groups who stay longer periods in which case they choose budget hostels such as ours which is we feel, great value for money - as we also include a free laundry service for longer stays and group platters for lunch or dinner which makes it much cheaper to eat and a better choice for those people.

Saba'a Hotel

Petra, Jordan

The staff is very, very, very nice. The location is perfect to walk to Petra. Everything is very convenient even if the wi-fi is slow and you get a lot of noise from the street if you stay in the dorm. I would stay there again.

• 17th Jun 2012

Sunflower Place Silom

Bangkok, Thailand

Could be a little hard to find. Situated in Silon, close to the BTS and metro station. It's a hotel, not an hostel, so it could be hard to meet people. For some reason, the staff called me one hour before check-out to make sure I would leave...

• 14th Jun 2012
  • Globetrotter

Nicest staff in the world. A little expansive, but rooms are clean, wi-fi is fast, beds comfortable. Location perfect to go anywhere.

Link Corner Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Location is good to and from the airport. Staff very nice but not too talkative if you don't ask a lot of questions. They should give a map of the city to the guests. They have some, but they keep them behind the desk. Rooms and bathrooms were clean.

The Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Nice hostel. Located in a walking distance from everything in town. Restaurant, pool, big room with lockers under the beds... My main complaint is the staff, that is not very helpful. They don't really try to help when you ask question. They don't have a map of the city to point places for you, if you need to. They will not go out of their way to try to help you understand their sometimes bad english... Other than that, I was very happy with my stay.

• 30th May 2012

Royal Hotel Battambang

Battambang, Cambodia

The restaurant on the roof was very convenient, even if I seemed to wake-up the staff everytime I went to eat. The room was perfect, with air con, fan, shower and TV. The wi-fi didn't always work properly. Free pick-up and booking services appreciated.

• 29th May 2012

Velkommen Backpackers

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

The only bad things I have to say is that the power seemed to give up for some random reasons, sometimes. Not convenient when you are in the shower. And the « window » for the bathroom was replaced by a cardboard smaller than the actual hole left by the missing window... Other than that, good location, restaurant and booking services are useful.

• 27th May 2012

NgocThao GuestHouse

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Very nice place to stay. The staff is so nice and always ready to answer any qestion. Nice rooms also. The only thing it's missing is hooks in the bathroom to hang some stuff. Very convenient also to be able to book tours and buses directly at the hostel, even if the price is higher than in travel agencies. Same thing for the airport pick-up.

• 24th May 2012

Oak Hostel

Tokyo, Japan

The room itself is fine. The location too. But it's not a hostel for backpackers. There is no real common room. Not a good place to meet people. The only dryer in the « laundry room » doesn't work properly. The clothes are still wet after 2 hours even with a limited amount of clothes in it. No real atmosphere. I would book in a guesthouse next time.

• 10th May 2012

1166 Backpackers

Nagano, Japan

Even if there is not a lot to do in Nagano, that is a very nice guesthouse. I found an answer to every question I had, had great recommandations for food, had great time with the other guests in the common room. I thought the bed was comfortable also in that «traditionnal» house. I would fo there again for sure... Very clean also.

Jam Hostel Kyoto Gion

Kyoto, Japan

The staff didn't have a lot of time for check-in because they were busy working at the bar. The rooms are big and the beds comfortable. There is just a small dining room and no living room to hang. Not a really good place to meet people, but fairly well located to visit the city, since it's in Gion. I would prefer staying near the train station though, since it's easier to get on a bus, a JR Train or the subway from there.

Sumo Backpackers

Osaka, Japan

Staff excellent. Really small hostel. Good to meet people. There is nothing to do at the hostel itself though. Perfect for a couple of days. Easy to go to Shin-Osaka station or Osaka station.

Kyoto Hana Hostel

Kyoto, Japan

Very nice hostel in Kyoto. The staff is very friendly, The place is easy to reach from the train station. The beds are comfortable. Good place to meet people. I recommend staying there more than another hostel that I stayed in in Kyoto... even if the other hostel had better ratings.

Thank you very much for your stay with us! We were happy to have you and glad that we could be a place for new meeting. Please have a safe trip and hope to see you again in near future! Arigato gozaimasu.

Very nice experience. The owner is so friendly. The place is hard to find if you don't bring a map with you, because the name of the street is not written anywhere. Even my taxi driver didn't know how to get there. But once you know, the location is perfect. Nice for a short stay in Himeji.

• 30th Apr 2012
  • Globetrotter

Location is perfect to see the memorial and the museum. The staff hardly understood english. I booked in a 10 beds dorm, as it's the only option, but I ended up in a 15 or more beds dorm. I don't mind a lot of people, but that's not what I had reserved. The place is ok for one night, but it doesn't have a lot of character...

• 29th Apr 2012

Bonsai Guest House

Osaka, Japan

The rooms are very small, but other than that, everything is perfect. It's close to the JR loop line. Easy to get everywhere. The staff finds answers to every question... and is friendly. Liked my stay there.

• 26th Apr 2012

365 Inn

Beijing, China

Nice location. Staff really helpful. Very handy to have the restaurant at the front. The beds are not very comfortable in the dorms, though. The only thing that is missing is the possibility to print directly at the hostel. The people who shut the lights in the DVD should also see if there is somebody in there before...

• 17th Apr 2012

Han Tang House

Xi'an, China

One of the best, if not the best, hostels I stayed in in China. Really beautiful rooms, comfortable beds, nice bathroom. The staff was always happy to help and gave really good tips. Really good place to meet people as well.

• 13th Apr 2012
  • Globetrotter

Hows going these days? Thanks for ur comments and high rate. Best wishes, Eva from Hantang House

Location near the train station was key for me, since I was going to the Yellow Mountains from the train station. Liked the bed and the lockers. The wi-fi was really slow, though. It's a really big place too, but the atmosphere was just average.

• 11th Apr 2012
  • Globetrotter

we hate the wifi speed as well sometimes ,when someone watching films with wifi,but he was really happy with the film.although we hope everyone do have a happy trip here,it's impossble. but we will go on to try out best ...wish you a nice trip!

The Phoenix

Shanghai, China

Really nice hostel. Location is perfect. Wi-fi on every floor is convenient. The staff is very helpful. Liked the bar on the roof and the restaurant on the first floor.

Hong Kong Inn

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Nice place to stay in Hong Kong since it's near everything (shops, metro, visa office). The staff is nice if you get to know them. Nie to have free wi-fi and a common room. It lacked a little cleanliness in the bathroom though. Other than that, it's what I expected in Hong Kong. Good place to meet people.

• 30th Mar 2012

Backpackers HQ

Sydney, Australia

Very good hostel. Better thant the other one I was in in Sydney. The staff is very nice. Very helpful. Everything is clean. Free wi-fi very handy. Sink and lockers in the room are un must. Very happy with my choice of staying there.

• 25th Mar 2012

Kings Cross Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

The location is good if you want to go out in King Cross. Otherwise, it's a little out of the way. The room and the bathroom felt really small. The bathroom wasn't really clean, with the showers leaking most of the time. Security was good. The staff was hard to find when I needed to do my check-out in the morning. I stayed in another hostel in Sydney after this one and liked the other one better.

• 22nd Mar 2012
  • Globetrotter

Thanks for your feedback. Most guests love the location is its a one minute walk to the main strip in Kings Cross yet far enough away to also get some sleep. The shower has been fixed. Happy travels.

Nomads Melbourne

Melbourne, Australia

I only stayed one night but it was a good place for the time I stayed.

• 19th Mar 2012
  • Globetrotter

Dear Jonathan, thank you for your time giving us such a positive feedback. Hope to see you back in Melbourne. Cheers, the Nomads Melbourne Team

Warrnambool Beach Backpackers

Warrnambool, Australia

Beds were comfortable.

• 17th Mar 2012

The Ritz for Backpackers

Melbourne, Australia

Breakfast is very good. Location is good to go to the beach, but further if you want to go in town every day. Might have found a couple of bugs in the rooms. Staff is very nice also. Thanks to Sabrina for everything.

• 11th Mar 2012

Point Break Backpackers

Christchurch, New Zealand

They don't take credit cards. It's not that clean, especially the bathrooms. I woke up and my eyes were swollen from the dirt in the room. I tried to buy 200 MB of internet like it says you can on the writing on the wall. But for the same price, I only got 40 MB because I was checking-out. Free breakfast is only on week days. It's far from everything. I wouldn't book there again.

• 10th Mar 2012

Chateau Franz Backpackers

Franz Josef, New Zealand

Great character, nice staff. DO NOT buy wireless internet time unless you really need it. It is so slow... It is better with the computers they provide, but it is more expansive. They moved me in a room with less people, which was great, but I booked a room with a bathroom and ended up in the common bathrooms. One toilet had no light bulb for the three days I stayed. Showers could have been cleaner, like the hostel itself.

Adventure Queenstown Hostel

Queenstown, New Zealand

Very nice hostel with everything you need. Well located. Beds are comfortable and they don't make any noise. Great bathroom, except our toilet was leaking and it didn't seem like they were going to fix it. Free internet is very nice, quiz night was fun, helpful staff, individual lights for the beds... Would stay there again.

Thanks for the great review! It's always nice to hear positive things about our wonderful little hostel! As for the toilet, It's not always possible to great tradesmen out on weekends to fix things. It's now no longer leaking and everything is back to normal.

Nomads Capital Backpackers

Wellington, New Zealand

Very helpful staff. Nice hostel to meet people. The beds make a lot of noise, though. The page on Hostelworld listed free internet access, but there was nothing free about the internet there, except for two websites. It's a little expansive for what it is, but it's a nice place to stay. Very well located.

• 29th Feb 2012
  • Globetrotter

Hi there, Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry to hear that you felt mislead in the advertising of the hostel. This is something I take very seriously, and will look into it immediatley! The beds are at the very top of my "MUST BUY NOW" list, and hope that you will come and stay again when they have been replaced to hear the difference... Best Wishes, Cat Ritchie. General Manger, Nomads Capital

Taupo Urban Retreat

Taupo, New Zealand

Very nice hostel. Free internet is nice, but it would be better with wi-fi, of course. The fact that they close the reception area at 10 pm might be annoying as well. Staff very helpful and patient. Very well located. Very clean.

• 27th Feb 2012

Blarneys Rock Backpackers

Rotorua, New Zealand

Location is excellent. Staff was nice. But there was nobody there other than me. Should have trash cans in the rooms. No lockers. Cleanliness wasn't the best.

• 26th Feb 2012

Ponsonby Backpackers

Auckland, New Zealand

Really nice place, but like I read in the comments, most of the people staying there are staying for a long time. A little far from the city center, but easy to get there by bus. Too bad the kitchen is locked down around 10:30.

• 23rd Feb 2012
  • Globetrotter

Thank you for taking the time to leave these comments. I just would like to comment on some of the points you have made. I would like to point out that a very small number of our total guests are long term, I am not sure where you have read these comments. The reason we lock the kitchen over night is to avoid noise disruption to other guests as we are a small hostel. This is for the overall comfort of all guests.

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

Comfortable beds, very secure. Nice to have bathroom in the room and a light with every bed. Staff was ok. Did no think the hostel had a lot of character.

• 19th Feb 2012

Lucky D's

San Diego, USA

Don't get fooled by your first impression... if your first impression is bad. The rooms are not that big, but not too small. The staff is very, very nice, always smiling and ready to help. The cleaning lady is also very nice and likes to chat to give advices. Free breakfast is very good. Same for the occasio, nnal free dinner. Met a lot of nice people. Good hostel for social life with the big kitchen and the common room. Would definitely stay there again.

• 15th Feb 2012

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

Well situated, with nice staff. The free breakfast is simple. For one night, this place is ok, but I wouldn't stay longer. I had to cross another room to get to my room and I could hear the bar when I went to sleep. The showers are also in a separate building, which is not very pratical. Everything is small.

• 29th Aug 2011

Smart Hyde Park View

The comments you read are pretty acurate. The note is accurate also. VERY small rooms. Small beds also. Had to sleep in diagonal. The bathroom is ok but hard to get hot water. Everything costs a lot. 2 pounds pour the locker. 5 pounds for a towel... when you get one for 1 euro everywhere else. Will try to stay somewhere else next time. You get what you pay for. Breakfast is cheap. Just toasts and cereals. Good location though.

• 26th Aug 2011

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Never seen a bathroom that big and that nice in an hostel. very well located. Feels just like an hotel. Big lockers. Very clean. Nice to have a restaurant in there. The only thing is that it is a big hostel, so it loses a little character and make it more difficult to meet people.

• 14th Apr 2011
  • Globetrotter

If I had to do it again, I would book in a smaller hostel. Wombat's a large hostel, so it's not as friendly as it could be. Too much school groups for my taste, even if you have to expect it from an hostel like that one. Wi-Fi was slow, laundry machine was broken and it took a long time to repare it. Location is nice, breakfast was too. Nice bar. Beds are comfortable and bathrooms are clean. Prefered the Wombats in Berlin.

Paprika Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

If I could give the staff a note of 200 %, I would. Andi's breakfasts are awesome. Met nice people. Beds were comfortable. Would stay there again for sure. They only gave me good advices.

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

The rooms are not that big, and sometimes, it was hot in there, but that doesn't really matters. Staff is very friendly, common area is great. Liked the free wifi, free breakfast, free baby-foot table. Location is good to get to the BART, subway or cable car and info is provided as how to get to the main attractions. Liked every restaurant the staff recommended.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Really nice place. Met nice people. Staff helps a lot. Cheap breakfast. Cheap internet. Nothing bad to say. I\'d stay there again.

It's not as far out of the was as some people have mentionned. I actually liked the location. It's a large hostel, not very personnal. I liked to have the bathroom in the room. Nice to have the breakfeast near, even though it's a little expensive for what it is. Beds are ok. Staff is not smiling a lot, but is helpfull. I would stay there again if I was back in Munich, but I might try to find a smaller hostel, to avoid schools groups.

Greg & Tom Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Good hostel. The staff is very nice, even though one of them is weird. The only thing is that you have only one bathroom for 16 guests on the last floor. But for the rest, you can always have access to the internet and the food is very good.

Hi Jonathan; Thanks for the good words, just to correct - there are maximum 12 guests on each floor. Take care!

New World St. Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

The staff is very nice. They fixed everything as soon as it was broken. The only thing is, since it is a small hostel, you can hear people in the living room from your room. But they are asked to keep quiet starting at 11... Well, it's an hostel. You have to forgive them for that. Still one of the best I have been to yet.

HI-Niagara Falls Hostel

Niagara Falls, Canada

Very hot in the summer. Be prepared to sweat