Reviews: clairemckinnon8385

Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 34

Babia Backpackers

Ronda, Spain

Great view and balconies, nice communal area and super lovely staff (thanks Sanaa!!).

Cheers Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The staff were fantastic, very welcoming and helpful. Loved the spacious dorm room and rooftop bar. Great location near some of the most amazing sights in Istanbul and super close to public transport, bars and restaurants. No complaints at all, this is a great hostel and I´d gladly stay here again.

Balconada Beach Hostel

La Paloma, Uruguay

This is a beautiful, modern, well equipped hostel with a great breakfast and friendly staff. Brilliant location tops it off, had a really great time here. The only tiny downfall was the room I was in got a bit warm and stuffy in the morning when the sun would shine in so maybe a fan would help. All in all, one of my favourite hostels ever :)

El Viajero - Hostel & Suites

Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay

America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires, Argentina

This is a great hostel, clean, well run with friendly helpful staff. It has a great vibe, a social place, but relaxed without that forced 'we're a party hostel' feel. Its really easy to meet other travelers here and share stories over a few drinks and some great music but still peaceful enough to have a good night's sleep (with earplugs). I highly recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Buenos Aires.

NgocThao GuestHouse

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

This is a great hostel in the heart of the backpacker area of HCMC. The dorms are nice and clean, ours had a little outdoor area/balcony with table and seats, 2 showers and toilets for an 8 bed dorm which is great. Helpful staff, breakfast included and they book tours too at good rates. Highly recommended.

Son & Daughter

Nha Trang, Vietnam

For the price, this hostel is well worth the money. The beds & pillows are comfortable, it's clean and in a good location. There are big lockers under the beds big enough for most backpacks and our room had a nice little balcony too. I'd gladly stay here again.

Vy Khanh Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Vy is lovely, welcoming and helpful, the guesthouse is perfect and it's located in the heart of the backpacker area, walking distance to all the main attractions. Couldn't ask for more! I'd definitely stay here again.

Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment. We love you to stay here again. Warm regards, Your Vy Khanh Guesthouse ;-)

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

I love this hostel. Centrally located, nice and clean, friendly helpful staff and all the amenities you need plus more. I'll gladly stay at this hostel again and highly recommend it to anyone heading to San Francisco.

Hostel Quetzal

Cancun, Mexico

This a great, friendly little hostel. The breakfast and dinners that are included are great, especially the free shot(s) of tequila! The staff are all helpful and friendly and give the hostel a very homely vibe. I would gladly stay at this hostel again.

I love this hostel. It homely, friendly, sociable (without being too noisy and party oriented) and clean. I'll definitely be staying here again.

the Cats Pajamas

Taipei, Taiwan

A great hostel, clean and in a good location. Friendly staff. Despite the very small 4 bed girls dorm, I enjoyed my stay, it wasn't the most sociable hostel I've stayed in, but comfortable and friendly so a good place to get a solid sleep! I'd gladly stay here again.

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel, the location is in the heart of Montmartre, and the metro just round the corner, supermarket down the road. It was clean and the staff were all nice and helpful. My dorm was big and had its own bathroom, also tables and chairs. Also great to have a good breakfast in the morning, especially enjoyed the croissants : ) Would definitely stay here again. All round a great hostel.

The LONDON EYE Hostel

Apart from the wobbley bunks, this is a great hostel. A tad cold in the lounge area but not to worry. Great to have breakfast included and a big kitchen with all you need. Lovely, helpful staff, great location. I would definitely stay here again.

Riverside Lodge Berlin

Berlin, Germany

A very nice hostel, very friendly and helpful staff. Nice spacious and clean room. Also a very secure building. The location was a little bit out of the city but transport here is easy to use so this didn´t bother me. Highly recommended.

Rooms Gorky

Split, Croatia

Our room was spacious but very dusty. Also a bit noisy late at night, we could here someone talking on their phone and the washing machine running. All in all we had a pleasant stay though, it was only a short bus trip into the city centre and had all the facilities we needed.

Alice in Wonderland

Rome, Italy

We had a great stay at Alice in Wonderland. A beautiful place, big, clean rooms, great breakfast and very friendly and helpful staff. Also good location and very secure. Only problem was that we had cold showers but not sure that staff were aware, someone staying there may have changed the water setting, staff were very apologetic. Other than that I highly recommend this hostel\B&B. I´d definitely stay here again.

1 Step from St Peter

Rome, Italy

We loved our stay at One Step. Very clean and spacious. Only downfall was that it as noisy in the morning when people got up to have breakfast. But everything else made up for that, especially the rooftop terrace. A beautiful spot to hang out! Friedrich was really helpful and friendly. Would definitely stay here again!