Santa Semente

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I booked one night to see how the hostel was but the owner, an american guy, seemed to be very angry for that. I had to sit down with him and he explained me the rules of the hostel as he was my dad. Next morning I was checking on google maps where I could find another hostel, and that's when he kicked me out of the hostel. Never had such a bad experience in my life. His brazilian wife was very polite, may be she should run the hostel on her own. I recommend Sante hostel, around the corner.

• 11th Jun 2014
  • Argentina

People can come and book any number of nights at our hostel. For everyone who comes to our hostel we give a quick orientation! During the orientation, we tell them about our services, including towels, lockers, and a washing machine. We mention the time breakfast starts and ends, and also the check out time. If the guest wishes, we also can talk about safety and getting around in Rio.

SantĂȘ Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Obrigado por tudo Marcio e tudo o staff, me senti como em casa e a galera sudamericana curtiu muito o hostel. Em janeiro volto pro Rio e vou passar la pra beber uma caipirinha.

• 9th Jun 2014