Location: Finland, Gender: Female, Age: 35

Venice Lagoon House

Venice, Italy

Great host here. Place may be far away but easy to get to. I recommend any day this. Thank you :)

Thank you very much dear!

Shelter Jordan

Amsterdam, Netherlands

La Maison du Patriote

Montreal, Canada

River City Inn

Singapore, Singapore

Excellent hostel by far. Don't let the stairs fool you - this is a small heaven on 3rd floor you never knew of until you stepped in! It's just excellent :)

Pillows & Toast

Singapore, Singapore

Nice and quiet hostel at a very good location. Chinatown is a great way to get started on Singapore! Rooms a little humid but nothing too bad to experience since you will be outside all day anyway :P Very friendly staff, HI to them from Finland :)

It is a nice clean new hostel. I guess it could be located on a better place especially because the metro station is a bit shady in late night so as sole female traveler it feels somewhat unsafe to walk through it and to hostel. But in a group, it is fine. The hostel itself is secure.

Good value for money, can't really complain much about it unless you prefer not to hear birds sing at 6.30am and trash cars going around (gives an early start for the day tho, bonus!). Location is golden and staff is friendly! :)

STF / IYHF Fridhemsplan

Stockholm, Sweden

Here for the second time, this time in a double room and it was really nice. :) Warm and cozy. Internet is somewhat slow, though!

HelloBCN Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

All in all a pretty okay place to be, top security feeling which is why it is a good choice for being when in Barcelona!

All in all a nice place to be. Just be aware that japanese seem to like smoke in the rooms. This was a surprise to me. I guess I should have asked separately a room where there has not been smoked?

IYHF Youth Hostel Zinkensdamm

Stockholm, Sweden

I have stayed here twice during my visits in Stockholm. I really like it, and it is not so bad walk away from the metro station as long as you know where you are going. I have even come back there late at night and it felt quite safe. The rooms are clean and overall the hostel is very pleasant to go to. I do recommend it to anyone, families or alone travelers.