Reviews: pietromessa

Location: Italy, Gender: Male, Age: 47

Cali, Colombia

Excellent hostel! Safe, clean, very confortable beds (2 mts!), good shower, nice garden for chill out and meet other travellers!

Hostal Rayuela

Madrid, Spain

Perfect stay, good hotel, clean and very cheap!

Makati Apartelle

Manila, Philippines

Frendz Resort Boracay

Boracay Island, Philippines

Excellent staff, available for every inquiry, and very good location, near the white beach and the night life

Where 2 Next

Manila, Philippines

Excellent hostel! Nice, friendly and fun staff, room and toilet very clean, very confortable mattress, big lockers.... everything is ok here!! High recomendable hostel!

Thanks so much for your review!! Glad you had a pleasant stay with us and hope you come visit us again.

Lleras Park Hostel

Medellin, Colombia

Good, clean, new hostel, and excellent location, 20 meters from Parque LLeras!

Cali, Colombia

Hostel very clean just next the center nightlife (6th Avenue), on a safe area. Great barbecue on sunday, kind and helpful owners and staff, very confortable beds, fast internet and free wi-fi, free coffee all day long, all services available! High recommendable!

Hostal Chasqui

Otavalo, Ecuador

Excelent hostal and very excelent owner!! Roberto is very helpful for everything you need on Otavalo: detalled informations, prices, what to see... everything. Thank you Roberto for your nice and great friendliness!

Hotel Medusa Milan

Milan, Italy

One of the worst hostel where I ever been! It´s on another flat (not on Medusa Hotel), and it´s only one room and one bathroom. ONLY cold water, even if winter time. NO change for the money, so I had to pay extra money. Good location.

Cali, Colombia

One of the best hostel were i stayed in all my trips! Incredible confortable beds (the best for to rest after the night parties of Cali!), huge and cheap barbecues on wednesday and sundays,helpful staff for all the informations you need, free coffee,wi-fi... everything was excelent. Thanks very much,Gunt e Nath! Uno dei migliori ostelli in cui sono stato in tutti i miei viaggi!Letti confortevolissimi,abbondanti barbecue i mercol e domen, proprietari sempre disponibili,caffe gratis,wi-fi,etc

Pop Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Helpful staff, excelent rooms and toilets, central location. Good choice!!

Cali, Colombia

New and very clean hostel just next the center nightlife (6th Avenue). Great barbecue on sunday, kind and helpful owners and staff, all services available! High recommendable!

Casa Zurina

Santiago de Cuba, Cuba

In the room I booked there were other people, so I had to look for another accomodation. The owner told me it's normal if I don't call her by phone some days before to arrive.

Jolly Swagman Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

Pick up at the airport : bad service (almost 2 hours waiting) Nice staff

Hey Pietro, Thanks for letting us know about the airport shuttle. Sorry if you had to wait for the airport pick up. I have spoken to the driver involved, and apparently they had trouble to find you at the correct meeting point, which is a problem we occasionally encounter. The drivers always try their best to find our guests because otherwise we give them a hard time - we don't want to waste any of your precious vacation time here in Sydney and we expect a good service from the drivers, especially as we have to pay them so much! Thanks for staying with us, hope you are having fun down in Melbourne and we look forward to seeing you again. JS