Arenal Backpackers Resort

La Fortuna, Costa Rica

The front desk staff was great and extremely helpful.

Pousada dos Duendes - Lencois

Chapada Diamantina, Brazil

The Pousada helped organize day and camping trips and had equipment to use if you were without gear for an excursion. I arrived in town at 4:30 am and I was escorted to the pousada and although no one was at the front desk, I was shown trekking books and pictures of the National Park. Breakfast was great and differed each morning.

Nega Maluca Guesthouse

Salvador, Brazil

The hammocks were great. I would have liked to have a more experienced staff to help with getting around the city.

The Nomad was recommended to me by so many fellow travlers and it lived up to the hype. The location right on the beach and the socializing was great. Best hostel I have ever stayed at in the summer. The only downfall was the staff organized a pub crawl and failed to mention it would cost additional money at the last club where I experienced a bit of a language issue at the club. I had just hoped the staff would have communicated better.

Biergarten Hostel

Ilha Grande, Brazil

Victor was super helpful. The air conditioned rooms were lovely. It is a small quaint place with most socializing happening over breakfast.

El Misti Botafogo Hostel e Pousada

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Great social hostel, breakfast was good, and staff helpful. It is close to the metro and buses in Botofogo. Fans didn't do the heat justice in the evenings. Staff was supposed to pick me up from the airport but no one was there. And we were shushed at night because of the neighbors.

Jetpak Jumpdesk

Berlin, Germany

everything was great. the staff the people teh time i spent here. i hope everywhere i travel is just the same.