Location: Czech Republic, Gender: Male, Age: 35

Amsterdam Hostel

San Francisco, USA

I would definitely stayed again in this hostel and recommend it to everyone if it wasn't for one thing - the beds, they are horrible, creaky and so soft that you can hardly rest in the night and if you stay in a dorm every person coming later at night or moving during the night will wake you up.

• 16th Nov 2013

The Resort

Tel Aviv, Israel

Very friendly stuff, the apartment we stayed in was good and the yannai beach is beautiful.

• 20th Sep 2013

Corinne Hostel

Eilat, Israel

• 19th Sep 2013
  • Czech Republic

Pros - cheaper compare to Eilat Cons - no internet connection, only in the common area (not always working), three cockroaches in our room, sheets were stained, light in the bathroom didn´t work, water in the shower was not warm. There is litter on the beaches everywhere. We were constantly harassed by locals on the beach and they even followed us in the water and didn´t stop when we asked to leave us alone. Didn´t feel safe at all.

• 16th Sep 2013

Saint Elias Guesthouse

Bethlehem, Israel

Fantastic guesthouse. Don't waste your money on expensive mediocre hostels in Jerusalem. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone.

• 13th Sep 2013
  • Czech Republic

The owner was extremely helpful when we got lost on our way to the guesthouse. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone and if I ever come back to Israel again /which I hope so/ I will use this guesthouse as a base for exploring the north.

• 11th Sep 2013

Antigallican Hotel

Hostel is clean and staff very friendly and helpful. We definitely recommend the hostel. Regarding location, if you want to save money and have Oyster, take bus instead of train. In front of the hostel is bus stop, go to North Greenwich and then by tube. To hostelworld : I really have no idea how to asses hotel´s level of fun. Is a hotel itself suppose to be funny?