Reviews: romanbielik

Location: Czech Republic, Gender: Male, Age: 31

Hostel Vacanza

Rome, Italy

It was not difficult to find the restaurant where is the hostel reception. Once we were in front of it the waiter asked us if we are looking for the hostel. Check in run fast, we have been taken to our room. Room was spacious, clean with twin beds and a bathroom. Bed was very comfortable, we slept like in heaven Hostel is offering basic free breakfast. Wifi worked all the time in the restaurant. Owners are very kind and helpful. Would stay here again!

Wicked Hostels - Calgary

Calgary, Canada

Negatives (at least for the room 4 in 1st floor near the kitchen) : 1) impossibility of sleeping till 2 a.m. due to laud laughing/speaking of other guests in the kitchen 2) unbelievable creaking beds - it seems that they bought them because of this feature! By every move of me or the other 3 guests I have heard horrible creaking. 3) no window that can be opened, stuffy and hot air in the room Overall I slept few hours during the 2 nights, never again!!!

• 11th May 2013
  • Czech Republic

Usually I have something witty and fun to retort but I remember you very clearly. Please never come back here again, I had both my staff and several guests complain about your rude behavior.

Encore Express Hotel/Hostel

San Francisco, USA

its located near city center, but the streets around arent very safe many blocked sites in internet

St Christopher's Village

• 20th Oct 2012

Youthhostel Bern

Bern, Switzerland

I liked the position near the main station, very friendly staff. I didnt like: needed to pay 4CHF per night because I was not a member of Youth hostel association (this was not mentioned on hostelworld site), strange system for accessing wifi (1st - add hostel number for the day, 2nd step - you have to autentificate through your mobile)...wifi working only in common room. Very thin walls, due to snoring not possible to sleep - Thank God - just last night.

• 18th Jun 2012

Travellers Raval

Barcelona, Spain

We liked: location, staff We didnt like: the size of the room & bathroom, very thin sofa-bed

• 24th May 2012
  • Czech Republic

This review is of another studio, much smaller, and in another neighbourhood. We had change the apartment. Now there is a double bed and not more sofa bed. The place is 38sqm for 2 persons. The bathroom is bigger, including washing machine and a tube for the shower, and there is a fully kitchen. The only disatvantadge now is the long stairs.

Britannia on William

Perth, Australia

very good location, friendly staff, creaking floor in the room, payed wifi (there is a possibility to access free wifi from Perth government)

• 23rd Mar 2012

Arefin Apartment

Vienna, Austria

gute Lage direkt an der U-Bahn (U1), sehr freudliche Gastgeberin, hatte keine Probleme gehabt, werde sicher wieder kommen

Hostel Olet

Prague, Czech Republic

reception staff ok, bathroom clean. Location very good. I booked a bed in a 6 Bed Male Dormitory, but I got a bed in 10 Bed Mixed Dorm. if i would know it before, i would cancel this booking.

• 31st Jul 2010