Reviews: 64529ac4731aaa2a59f50c20d4ebe7ce

Location Czech Republic, Gender Male, Age 33

Hostel Vacanza, Rome, Italy
9th Oct 2013

It was not difficult to find the restaurant where is the hostel reception. Once we were in front of it the waiter asked us if we are looking for the hostel. Check in run fast, we have been taken to our room. Room was spacious, clean with twin beds and a bathroom. Bed was very comfortable, we slept like in heaven Hostel is offering basic free breakfast. Wifi worked all the time in the restaurant. Owners are very kind and helpful. Would stay here again!

Wicked Hostels - Calgary, Calgary, Canada
6.3
11th May 2013

Negatives (at least for the room 4 in 1st floor near the kitchen) : 1) impossibility of sleeping till 2 a.m. due to laud laughing/speaking of other guests in the kitchen 2) unbelievable creaking beds - it seems that they bought them because of this feature! By every move of me or the other 3 guests I have heard horrible creaking. 3) no window that can be opened, stuffy and hot air in the room Overall I slept few hours during the 2 nights, never again!!!

Usually I have something witty and fun to retort but I remember you very clearly. Please never come back here again, I had both my staff and several guests complain about your rude behavior.

Encore Express Hotel/Hostel, San Francisco, USA
6.9
4th May 2013

its located near city center, but the streets around arent very safe many blocked sites in internet

St Christopher's Village, London, England
8.0
20th Oct 2012

Youthhostel Bern, Bern, Switzerland
7.7
18th Jun 2012

I liked the position near the main station, very friendly staff. I didnt like: needed to pay 4CHF per night because I was not a member of Youth hostel association (this was not mentioned on hostelworld site), strange system for accessing wifi (1st - add hostel number for the day, 2nd step - you have to autentificate through your mobile)...wifi working only in common room. Very thin walls, due to snoring not possible to sleep - Thank God - just last night.

• Czech Republic, Mixed Group, 25-30
Travellers Raval, Barcelona, Spain
8.0
24th May 2012

We liked: location, staff We didnt like: the size of the room & bathroom, very thin sofa-bed

This review is of another studio, much smaller, and in another neighbourhood. We had change the apartment. Now there is a double bed and not more sofa bed. The place is 38sqm for 2 persons. The bathroom is bigger, including washing machine and a tube for the shower, and there is a fully kitchen. The only disatvantadge now is the long stairs.

Britannia on William, Perth, Australia
23rd Mar 2012

very good location, friendly staff, creaking floor in the room, payed wifi (there is a possibility to access free wifi from Perth government)

Arefin Apartment, Vienna, Austria
8.7
7th Dec 2011

gute Lage direkt an der U-Bahn (U1), sehr freudliche Gastgeberin, hatte keine Probleme gehabt, werde sicher wieder kommen

Hostel Olet, Prague, Czech Republic
6.7
31st Jul 2010

reception staff ok, bathroom clean. Location very good. I booked a bed in a 6 Bed Male Dormitory, but I got a bed in 10 Bed Mixed Dorm. if i would know it before, i would cancel this booking.