Location: Netherlands, Gender: Male, Age: 29

Hotel Namaskar

New Delhi, India

Good location, but the staff didn't believe I booked on hostelworld and wanted me to pay the whole amount including the 10% I already payed. After an argument it got settled, but they should keep their administration in order.

• 17th Nov 2013

Bangkok, Thailand

• 3rd Sep 2013

Mama Naxi`s Guesthouse

Lijiang, China

Lijiang old town is a big maze and this hostel was the most difficult ever to find. Dorms are small and don't have a locker. The girl from the reception was very friendly and gave a lot of good information. The hostel is in a very nice building, family dinners cost 25 rmb, 20 rmb would be a better price.

• 30th May 2013
  • Globetrotter

Hi, Here's something I need to explain. Firstly we're located in the old town. Walk to south fom the square street, make a turn at wanzi bridge then go for 3 mins, we're just on leftside of main road. Secondly some of our dorms have lockers inside while others outside, you can ask reception to rent one locker. And about the family dinner, as price rises now we can't be an exception but we'll try to provide the best family dinner and all guests need. Anyway thanks and safe trip!

Nothing negative to say about this hostel. Staff gave me good and honest advice. Wide mattress and big locker in the room. Close to the West Gate of the old city.

• 26th May 2013
  • Globetrotter

Nice hostel, close to the green lake and shopping center. Especially the character of the place was very nice.

• 23rd May 2013

Beihai Seahouse Hostel

Beihai, China

The location is good, but the bus system is a little bit difficult for me, because I don't speak Chinese. It will be much better when the subway is ready. The hostel has a nice pool table, wifi and the best mattress (double room) I slept on in China so far. So soft.

• 10th May 2013

Fernloft KL @ Chinatown

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Very nice showers, staff is helpful and rooms are clean. A friend advised me to go here and I didn't got disappointed.

Squareone

Ashoka Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Sanya Backpackers

Sanya, China

I had a very good time in Sanya backpackers. The location is only 5 minutes from the beach, the rooms are clean and the staff is excellent. At the last day I was a victim of pickpocketing, and although I had no money, Chris and Linda let me stay in their hostel and their staff helped my with translating at the police station and bank. So, I can recommend this place to everyone. Chris and Linda thank you!

How Flowers Hostel

Guilin, China

Yangshuo 11 Hostel

Yangshuo, China

How Flowers Hostel

Guilin, China

Compliment for the staff. They were the most helpfull from all hostels I stayed at in China (11).

• 8th Nov 2011
  • Globetrotter

Hi,Nick .Thanks for choosing our hostel as your stay in Guilin.We are always trying to make the guests warm with our heart!

Wuhan Loft Hostel

Wuhan, China

The staff gave me good advice about my trip to Huangshan Mountain, so that's a big plus.

Hard to find.

A bad review because they forget to pick me up from the train station. The first night there was a power blackout and they were bonking on the door and shining with flashlights inside, because the electricity was in our room. So, they screwed up 2 times in 1 day.

Nice hostel in a nice building. They arrange trips to the underground castle. Furthermore they have a free pick-up from the trainstation and also brought me back too the station for free.

• 13th Oct 2011

Moscow, Russia

• 5th Sep 2011

Kyoto Hana Hostel

Kyoto, Japan

Location is near the train station. Hostel is very clean and the staff organised a very nice Halloweenparty when I was there.

• 31st Oct 2010
  • Globetrotter

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us. We are so glad that you could have joined our first official Halloween party!! Hope you have enjoyed the party, and also enjoyed Kyoto at the same time. We are looking forward to seeing you here again. Arigato gozaimasu.

SPA Hostel Khaosan Beppu

Beppu Spa City Oita, Japan

Nice and clean hostel with it's own onsen. The hostel also has free Internet and is not very expensive.

Hiroshima Hana Hostel

Hiroshima, Japan

bAKpAK Tokyo Hostel

Tokyo, Japan

We had a great time at the golden hostel. It's a great location and staying in the dorm room was a nice way to meet new people. Nice girls from Michigan and a nice guy from Ipswich. Only the beds weren't very solid. But there's a nice and helpful staff and they have low prices.