• USA, Female, 25-30
Fusion Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
6.6
15th May 2013

I was a 28yo solo traveler, so I opted to use Hostel Fusion as a chance to meet people and be in the middle of everything. The location was great, but I was not too pleased with the feel of the Hostel. It may be my old age, :), but it was impersonal, very young and didn't feel "homey". It was more of a place to sleep and eat - that's it.

• USA,
Hotel de la Tour Eiffel, Paris, France
7.3
18th Jul 2007

What I loved best about the place was the location. I was traveling alone and felt totally safe coming home at 4am. Its super close walking distance from the eifell tower and the metro stop is just about 5 minutes away. It's a quieter hotel, with not much immediately around it, but is a nice, safe place to stay. Staff was decent, didn't really care too much that I was there, but they served their purpose and spoke english well enough to help me get around. I would definately recommend this place to laid back travelers!