Reviews: gaitha

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 29

Chill House

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great location, close to a subway station. I only think that the hostel could have activities in the place or provide services, such as recommend the free walking tours among other interesting activities that you can do in the city. If you're looking for "social" activities, it's not the best hostel to be at.

Hostel7 Brasilia

Brasilia, Brazil

Great hostel overall. The only low point was the atmosphere. The weekend I was there, the hostel was crowded with people taking test for a kind of public tender, so they were not feeling so excited and festive. But I understand it was my bad luck.

Hostel e Pousada Tirol

Jericoacoara, Brazil

the hostel has a perfect location, close to everything. the owner is great and tries to be nice and helpful. but they're really need to improve their structure. awful bathrooms and tiny claustrophobic bedrooms.

Cordoba Bed and Be

Cordoba, Spain

Amazing hostel, in a perfect location and run by a really nice spanish guy. I'd definitely come back.

Samay Hostel Sevilla

Seville, Spain

The hostel is good and very well located in the centre of the city. Although the internet was awful and bathrooms a bit dirty, the girl in the staff was truly amazing. Shailla helped us to get around and apologized for the hostel's problems, even though it clearly wasnt her fault.

Dar Lalla Kenza

Fez, Morocco

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

Good hostel, perfect location! Thanks to Fefe who helped with everything I needed.

El Diablo Tranquilo Playa Suites

Punta del Diablo, Uruguay

The hostel is beautiful and located in a nice corner of the beach, it's pricey and could be cleaner, but as I stayed only one day, it was ok, but I'd probably stay in another hostel if I had more time.

Palermo ArtHostel

Montevideo, Uruguay

I wouldn't say it's the best hostel I've ever been, far from that. But it's ok, good location, fair prices, nice staff. They don't have breakfast, but they have fruits, coffee and biscuits all day. There's a lack of a common area and honestly, bathrooms could be cleaner.

Very tiny rooms and not enough bathrooms. In my floor there was 4 rooms (average 6 people in each room) and only one shower and one loo for the whole floor. Seriously?

Charles Bridge Economic Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Strengths: perfect location, good staff, good shower and water/nespresso coffee free all day (although I'd rather have breakfast free, which they don't provide). Weaknesses: reception a bit confusing since its also a touristic information point, lack of a communal area and bathroom with a strange smell. Overall, not too bad considering price and location, and you do get to know nice people in the dorms.

Gallery Hostel Porto

Porto, Portugal

What an amazing hostel! Beautiful design hostel with an art gallery inside. The staff is amazing and they give you this free tour that show the best hidden places in porto. I could actually come back to Porto just to stay in this hostel again.

Travellers House

Lisbon, Portugal

It's definitely one of the best hostels I've ever been - and I've been in many before. The staff is just amazing, they are so helpful and they really want us to have the best time in the city. They would give the best local tips, based in your personality or preferences, and every night, the hostel would have some different event (wine tasting, fado night etc). Good food, nice and comfortable rooms and perfect location.

Zbra Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The hostel is gorgeous, has a nice staff and it's really good located. The only low points: too many beds for small rooms and bathrooms wasn't always clean.

Zbra Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

One of the best hostels I've ever been, including Europe and U.S. Great staff, very stylish decoration and good location.

clean, affordable and nice. i don't really have something to complaing. the internet connection was really good, the tour guides they provide are just awesome and it's really close to the subway. one or two members of the staff might be a bit rude, but overall they're really kind, specially the guys in the information desk.

Big Apple Hostel & Hotel

Istanbul, Turkey

The place has a nice atmosphere and the coolest terrace in Istanbul. The staff was really friendly and helpful, although I can't say the same about the manager, who I've seen being rude to a few people. Free wifi and safe boxes, good breakfast, I would come back if they change the manager.

The best experience if you're looking for a kind of relaxed atmosphere. The location is perfect and the internet is for free! Perfect!

Schlafmeile Hostel

Berlin, Germany

The hostel is perfect for a kind of laid back person. They have a nice atmosphere that makes you feel v. comfortable.

Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Very clean, very safe and a wonderful breakfast. The hostel is huge and is brand new.