• USA, Female, 25-30
The Royal Bayswater Hostel, London, England
7.4
8th Nov 2013

I stayed in a private single room on the 3rd floor. The room was tiny but just what I needed. Breakfast was included which was a good bonus. This was the cheapest single private room I could find so I was a bit weerie. However, it turned out just fine, and I would stay again. Nothing special but I was out and about most of the time anyways. It was very close to the Queensway underground stop which was super convenient! My room was clean and I had no problems with security.

Albergue Buenos Aires, El Calafate, Argentina
7.3
22nd Dec 2007

This was a very quiet hostel, and very very close to the main bus station. The breakfast cost 10 pesos, which was expensive, so we didnt have any. There was a great bakery just one block away anyways!

America del Sur Hostel, El Calafate, Argentina
9.3
19th Dec 2007

A very nice common area with a loft. Great view of the mountains and Lake Argentina. The staff was very helpful and it was in general a great place to stay.

Hospedaje Costanera, Punta Arenas, Chile
8.7
18th Dec 2007

Thersa, the owner of the hostel was very nice and helpful. It is not exactly in the center, but it was very close by walking. It is a small hostel, and was cozy.