Reviews: abirdflies7739

Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 27

Karibu Hostel

Moshi, Tanzania

I had a really lovely time at Karibu hostel - Ailsa and her team were very friendly and accommodating, and made me feel a part of the Karibu family even though I was only there a few days. The school is a great venture and well worth a visit. They were well true to the name, I felt most welcomed!

• 8th Oct 2013

Baby Bush Lodge

Zanzibar, Tanzania

Awesome times - hanging out at the beach, lounging around, cool staff add people staying there. Thanks!

• 6th Aug 2013

Soggiorno Pitti

Florence, Italy

It did the job, basically. Bed, bathroom and a place to leave your stuff. No complaints though it wasn't really a place to meet people in my experience.

Although this place is a little bit out of the centre of town, that's not a bad thing - and it really doesn't take long to jump on the train. Was disappointed the bar was not open at all over the 3 nights I was there (including a friday and Saturday) but met some really rad people who made up for anything else.

Casa Olmata

Rome, Italy

I had such a wonderful time here, it really was more homely than anywhere else I've been...in a good way. The people (both staff and other visitors) were really lovely. And I really enjoyed breakfasts (more than just bread and jam) and the free dinners and sangria on the rooftop. A good time all round, thank you!

Camping Las Palmeras

Tarragona, Spain

Although it was a bit of a trek to get there because we came at night, being right beside the beach is great. We had a bungalow that was about 10 mins walk away from office/supermarket/restaurant which was a bit tiring in the heat, but not necessarily a downside.