Reviews: abirdflies7739

Location Australia, Gender Female, Age 29

BED Hostel Colombo, Colombo, Sri Lanka
2nd Jan 2015

My two friends and I had an awesome stay here at Bed Hostel. It was clean and comfortable and we hung out with staff and other travellers. We made some good pals who we went on to travel with. Staff provided good advice and it was generally a great vibe.

Karibu Hostel, Moshi, Tanzania
8th Oct 2013

I had a really lovely time at Karibu hostel - Ailsa and her team were very friendly and accommodating, and made me feel a part of the Karibu family even though I was only there a few days. The school is a great venture and well worth a visit. They were well true to the name, I felt most welcomed!

Baby Bush Lodge, Zanzibar, Tanzania
6th Aug 2013

Awesome times - hanging out at the beach, lounging around, cool staff add people staying there. Thanks!

Soggiorno Pitti, Florence, Italy
7.0
18th Sep 2007

It did the job, basically. Bed, bathroom and a place to leave your stuff. No complaints though it wasn't really a place to meet people in my experience.

La Controra Hostel Naples, Naples, Italy
7.7
15th Sep 2007

Although this place is a little bit out of the centre of town, that's not a bad thing - and it really doesn't take long to jump on the train. Was disappointed the bar was not open at all over the 3 nights I was there (including a friday and Saturday) but met some really rad people who made up for anything else.

Casa Olmata, Rome, Italy
9.3
13th Sep 2007

I had such a wonderful time here, it really was more homely than anywhere else I've been...in a good way. The people (both staff and other visitors) were really lovely. And I really enjoyed breakfasts (more than just bread and jam) and the free dinners and sangria on the rooftop. A good time all round, thank you!

Camping Las Palmeras, Tarragona, Spain
8.0
7th Sep 2007

Although it was a bit of a trek to get there because we came at night, being right beside the beach is great. We had a bungalow that was about 10 mins walk away from office/supermarket/restaurant which was a bit tiring in the heat, but not necessarily a downside.