Ona Paseo de Gracia Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Very nice staff and stay. Only downside is that there was only a small bathroom for many girls.

Mapamundo

Barcelona, Spain

great staff and location. a little louder than I expected at night - the neighborhood is deceptively not so residential at night ;)

• 31st May 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

this hostel rocks! i have stayed in dozens of hostels over the years and this one has by far the best customer service i have ever experienced. a definite recommend.

Thank you for your review! Glad to read that you enjoyed our customer service!

Antigallican Hotel

I honestly rolled in at 4 in the morning and out at 8. But, what I saw was a very charming facility and the staff were very nice. I would have liked to use the kitchen, it is the nicest space there.

Arpacay Backpackers Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

if you book the 4 bed for the view, be prepared for the 10 bed below to forget your existence and stay loud when you want to sleep after a long day of touring. it is a nice space though.

Villa Alicia

Malaga, Spain

a very nice boutique hotel. beautiful views and a quiet neighborhood. we honestly did not stay long enough to take advantage of feeling at home. would have loved to have access to a kitchen or a bath tub. but these aren't necessary things. :)

The only negative was that we couldnt sleep with the window open as it was too noisy from the train station.

Thank you for the great review!! Its true that it could be sometimes a bit noisy from the train station because its directly next to our hostel. Maybe you should ask next time for a room one a higher floor, there it will be a bit more quiet ;-) We are looking forward to seeing you again in one of our MEININGER Hostels :)

Black & White Hostel

Milan, Italy

There was A/C!

My Bed BCN

Barcelona, Spain

More of an apartment accommodation, but nice. Props to the staff who immediately dealt with some overly zealous partiers. Would stay there again.

Girona, Spain

Have stayed here several times and will book again in the future.

Marken Gjestehus

Bergen, Norway

One of the best places I have ever stayed. Highly recommended!

Anker Hostel

Oslo, Norway

I wish this were not the only game in town in Oslo. The rooms were in an industrial - isolated type of setting. There was a kitchenette of sorts, but nothing to work with regarding cookware. The staff didnt seem particularly helpful with respect to helping the traveler shocked at the stickerprice. Most of the guests seemed to be lounging in the lobby on their personal facebook pages. I think they would benefit from doing a dinner with the guests or some kind of activities.

Feel Hostels Soho Malaga

Hostel Mondpalast

Dresden, Germany

Hostal Ibiza

Ibiza, Spain

Perfect location. Nice rooms. Especially loved having a sink in our room. Helped getting ready for the parties much easier!

The Spot Central Hostel

Seville, Spain

Absolutely perfect location to go see the bullfights! Great tapas neighborhood, too. Full of locals. Highly recommend!

Meiga Backpackers

Santiago de Compostela, Spain

I was pleasantly surprised about how close this hostel was to the center. Nice location in a quiet area. Thanks guys!

MalagaLodge

Malaga, Spain

Very nice atmosphere and nice kitchen facilities. Highly recommend.

Kalufa Surf Camp Hostel

Lanzarote, Spain

La Santa is a really great location - but find out about the bus routes and get a map before you arrive - this is not a typical hostel with those answers. And, you will have to buy your own toilet paper. Otherwise, a really cool, chill place.

Dont forget to bring a 10 euro note for the key deposit - they cannot always make change.

Hostal Versalles

Algeciras, Spain

we ended up in a 2 person room. hot water was all we really needed and it was there!

• 3rd Dec 2011
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Funky Fes

Fez, Morocco

I recommend the pastella for dinner! and the Hammam across the street!

• 3rd Dec 2011
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Thanks a lot. We are very glad you liked it here.

Cadiz Inn Backpackers

Cadiz, Spain

Definitely recommend this hostel. Location is excellent and the staff is very friendly.

Sant Jordi Arago Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Obviously a great location, but I really appreciated the nice, clean kitchen as well!

Equity Point Sea

Barcelona, Spain

The location is excellent.

A Venice Museum

Venice, Italy

I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel and the location is most excellent! I hope to return soon.

Equity Point Gothic

Barcelona, Spain

Best location in Barcelona - near Born, etc.

Backpackers BCN Casanova

Barcelona, Spain

One of the nicest newest bathrooms I have ever seen in a hostel. Unfortunately, I did not stay long enough to see more of the hostel. Very clean. Recommend.

Ashfield House

Dublin, Ireland

I stayed in both the 18 bed and then the 6 bed when the French tourists became too much and the staff generously moved me.... I recommend the 6 bed room much more. But, it was nice to have the locker option under the bed in the 18 room... Staff was really great. Excellent location. Honestly, didnt stick around to party there. Likely, it was excellent, too.

It was just as lovely as the first time I stayed there... but this time, the Parasol was finished! Nice view from the rooftop terrace. Yummy dinners at the bar, too!

Terramar

Palma de Mallorca, Spain

I am giving Terramar perfect remarks, even though I never got to stay there, because they were awesome enough to find me an alternate location at the last minute. Thanks Paul.

Hostal Atlanta

Palma de Mallorca, Spain

You have to check out Alfonso's restaurant next door. He's a character. Also, if you plan to go into Palma everyday, get a pass on the bus and expect a 40 min. bus ride each way. And, in winter, your clothes may not dry, so be prepared with extras. Staff were definitely very cool. Enjoyed my stay.

Downtown Paraiso Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

I wish I had stayed here before. Very cool place. Highly recommend.

• 28th Dec 2010

Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

Most excellent! Not only is the location great, but the staff and the bar are one of the best bonuses I have seen in years. Thanks for the yummy gluwein, also!

Guestroom Sitges

Sitges, Spain

It really is just a guestroom in an apartment. Very clean and nice, but not a traditional student hostal. Would recommend for the location and value, definitely.

Girona, Spain

More than excellent for the staff! They gave me some great ideas to help me find an apartment and settle into Girona. I will be stopping by to say hello often...

O Fogar de Teodomiro

Santiago de Compostela, Spain

It is a good place for peregrinos that are used to sharing two toilets for several people. Staff are very nice.

Magnolia Porto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Very nice new hostel. I wish I could have stayed longer to enjoy the amenities...

Lisbon Lounge Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

This is the most well thought out hostels I have ever stayed at. I highly recommend everything about it. And the meals every night were delicious!

Great location, very nice staff and guests. Would stress that street noise versus heat wave don't make for a good night's sleep.

very nice location next to the beach, excellent food and drinks a la Flavio. Def┬┤recommend.

High Class Hostel

Suceava, Romania

Monica is a lovely host. The location is great and the house is definitely a home. Her friend Sebastian is also a great tour guide. Definitely the place to stay to come tour the painted monasteries...

Felinarul Hostel

Sibiu, Romania

Absolutely lovely family and really comfortable accommodations. I look forward to great success with their new cafe!

Butterfly Villa Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

very nice staff. had fun on the dracula tour, recommend if can get 2 or 3 more people to join...

Pfefferbett Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Most excellent staff. Very clean. Great atmosphere. A must stay.

Girona, Spain

wonderful location, very nice staff. great option for the beautiful city

Surf Backpackers

San Sebastian, Spain

We really enjoyed meeting Leo and Ernesto and the other travelers. The location is supreme and we had wonderful pinxtos at their local haunt, Astelena.

great neighborhood and the cleanest place i have stayed. nicer than my apartment back home. definitely recommend.

Ave Gratia Plena

Salerno, Italy

in winter most offerings are unavailable. great location and nice, spacious rooms!

Casale Antonietta

Sorrento, Italy

Very nice and cozy B&B. Helps you forget how touristy Sorrento is. Nice views as well.

Giovanni's Home

Naples, Italy

Giovanni welcomes you into his home as the consummate host. He makes Naples!

Colors

Rome, Italy

I thoroughly enjoyed the hostel and the people I met there. Nice and chill, not a party place which I prefer. The breakfast is very worth the extra 5 euros...

INOUT Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

ideal place to stay for quiet barcelona.

La Posada de Huertas

Madrid, Spain

love the watch-key. location is perfect!

Funky Cordoba

Cordoba, Spain

perfect location. staff, especially kevan, were very nice and hospitable. great rooftop terrace, also.

defintely perfect location. recommend the 11 am tour of albayzin.

Hostel de Sal

Alicante, Spain

great location and really lovely open space with good lighting...

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

sketchy neighborhood, but wonderful staff; recommend highly.

Grand Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

it is a wonderful hostel with a great staff. the location is nice and quiet, but it does not keep the partying down! suggest that directions from moscow-square change to catching the 61 tram. 18 goes to gellert and 56 no longer exists!

very comfortable rooms. very convenient to the metro ... highly recommend.

Hostel Tyn

Prague, Czech Republic

could not have asked for more. beware that the local maps have the church obscuring the street location when you first try to find it!

the staff is lovely. the location is very nice and secure and peaceful. i wish i had booked the 6 bed with the ocean view.

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

the staff is very nice and attentive

Hotel Mas des Oliviers Kyriad

Aix-en-Provence, France

very lovely and romantic. not especially perfect for a backpacker alone. but a very nice place with understanding staff when i switched to the backpacker's hostel.

Inner Amsterdam

Amsterdam, Netherlands

nice, quiet neighborhood and very close to van gogh museum