Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 36

Elena Borgen

Managua, Nicaragua

The Landing Hostel

Ometepe Island, Nicaragua

The common area with the hammocks is fantastic! Staff were nice.

Kim Ngan Hotel

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Close to the beach. More of a guesthouse than a hotel.

An Hoi Hotel

Hoi An, Vietnam

Loved having the pool to cool down. The $1 dollar bike rental is fantastic. Such a nice ride to the beach. Clean hotel, great location.

Waterland Hotel

Hue, Vietnam

The hotel is down an alleyway but once you find it, it's a great location as it's a short walk to the sites. The owner was very helpful as I was getting a suitcase sent to me that I left in Hanoi, and he was able to help with the logistics of getting my back in HoiAn.

Casablanca Hotel Sapa

Sapa, Vietnam

Definately would recommend. I had a lovely stay and would go longer the next time I visit. Great breakfast and I had a balcony that overlooked the valley.

Hanoi Lucky Guesthouse

Hanoi, Vietnam

The best part of HaNoi is the Hanoi Lucky Guesthouse. Peter and his team are so helpful, with the customer service of a 5 star hotel. Their smiles greet you when you walk through the door and they're always asking you if you want another coffee/tea. If you have any travel arrangements they'll facilitate for you and make it so much easier, Jack and Step are fantastic. Step came to the train station at 4am to pick me up and never complained once! I would rhighly ecommend this guesthouse!

Villa Medamrei

Siem Reap, Cambodia

The eating area with the roof top terrace ứa lovely. I arranged a driver and guide through the hotel for my Angkor Wat tour and even though I booked about a month in advance I ứa given a guide and driver that they đidn't know and the experience wasn't á good á it should have been.

Living Lounge Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

The staff went above and beyond to make my stay a good one.

Caravela House

Lagos, Portugal

The location is incredible in the heart of the historic district. You can´t beat the price or cleanliness. It is a pension versus a hostel and I was able to get a priviate single room for cheaper than a dorm at a local hostel. Would recommend for sure.

Goodnight Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Fantastic hostel. Great location, great staff. Very, very clean and they make you pancakes every morning for breakie... Need I say more!

La Casa Del Sol

Marrakech, Morocco

Great location - just a minute from the square. Extremely clean and safe. Anir was extremely helpful during my stay. Would highly recommend this Riad.

Hostal Yolanda

Madrid, Spain

Great location as it's right off the subway station. Very central and lots of cafes around the area. If you have a lot of luggage it may be a challenge as the hostel is on the 3rd floor of an old building that's currently being restored. I'd stay there again, but I'd pack much, much (no English, but not an issue at all).

Hostal Costa Azul

Granada, Spain

Fantastic staff and room. Great location and a quick walk to the Alhambra. Very helpful lady at the front desk.

Marco Polo II Hotel

Ibiza, Spain

Great value. Right by Eden.

Residencia Pere Felip Monlau

Barcelona, Spain

Great location. Right off the Ramblas close to the Marina. Great staff as I was given very helpful information to find a camera. Good value for the money. Would recommend as it´s a nice luxury to have a private room with an ensuite.

BK Hostel

Auckland, New Zealand

I was only there one night, but it was relatively central and the room was clean

Beshert Guesthouse

Phuket, Thailand

Great location and very clean. Quiet but in the heart of everything. So great sleeps with the convenience of being a quick walk to the Beach and where most of the action is in Karon. Would definately recommend and would book again. Ended up staying here my full 6 days verus just the two days I booked.

Y Hotel Hyde Park

Sydney, Australia

Would recommend this place for sure. Great location - safe and fairly clean. Good value with a basic breakie included.