Location Czech Republic, Gender Male, Age 33

La Guitarra Hostel Poznan, Poznan, Poland
8th May 2014

Good hostel in overal, neither the best I have ever been and nor the worst one - nothing special. Great was location & facilities, good breakfast. Would come back again.

Old Town Munkenhof, Tallinn, Estonia
7.4
31st Jul 2013

I'd say the worst hostel we've been in during our stay in 3 Baltic states. Except excellent location I was quite disappointed - we booked 4-bed dorm but had to be in 6-bed dorm if I knew that I wouldn't book this hostel, of course they told us the room after we had paid :-). I don't care about poor explanation they've extended their capacity and on Hostelwolrd it's displayed wrongly. Is that such big problem to change it according to reality!? Noisy talk until midnight around reception, nice too

Looming Hostel, Tartu, Estonia
30th Jul 2013

Although we stayed there only one night, it was one of the best hostels we have been in during our trip around the 3 Baltic states. Everything was very clean, great was breakfast on the terrace in the morning, nice view too :-). We had a bit problém to find because our bus was delayed & we arrived after midnight but the people from the reception waited for us after we called. Thank you.

Central Hostel Riga, Riga, Latvia
7.7
26th Jul 2013

Traditional big hostel with many people. I prefer smaller hostels but the location was great, breakfast OK, staff friendly...generally for me the average hostel that I would imagine to visit once again.

Slippers House, Vilnius, Lithuania
24th Jul 2013

One of the best hostels I have ever been in :-). Perfect location with nice beerstore nearby with 8 draft beers, bit scary from outside but very lovely and clean inside - I felt like at home. I need to apologize to owner for breaking his trip outside Vilnius without reason - my stupidity with gas heater, sorry :-). Thank you for everything, warm athmosphere, free washing machine (saved me) and slippers of course. Belgian fries at René were really great. Keep your standard, I want to come back.

• Czech Republic, Mixed Group, 25-30
Klaipeda Hostel, Klaipeda, Lithuania
22nd Jul 2013

Although I didnt like our room that much, strange was that we had to pass through another dorm room to come in, but in overal it was nice and clean hostel with friendly staff. The best was its location just few steps off the central bus station. I would come back once again.

City Hostel, Kaunas, Lithuania
21st Jul 2013

vry nice hostel in very nice city, our the most favourite in Lithuania - we would like to definitely come back once again. Everything was clean, breakfast was a nice start of the day.

The Green Backpackers, Mitzpe Ramon, Israel
28th Jul 2012

very nice hostel as well as staff (i dont even mention the beauty of makhtesh ramon), unfortunately we didnt have more time to stay.

Hotel Berger, Tiberias, Israel
26th Jul 2012

Thank you for everything - for one of the best breakfasts I have ever had, for leting us stay after checkout period (on Shabbat to wait for the first bus, information and travel tips). One of the best ho(s)tels I have ever been, definitely the best in Israel. Take care, Vasek from Czech Rep.

Chillout Hostel, Warsaw, Poland
23rd Jul 2012

Perfect hostel, very good value for money, ideal location close to railway station Warszawa Centralna. Thanks, coming back again!

HI-Mont-Tremblant, Mont-Tremblant, Canada
8.0
9th May 2012

in overal it was a nice hostel, one of the best I have ever been, quite expensive but in Canada you have to expect that - more like mountain chalet, clean, comfortable with one the most equiped kitchen I have ever seen, perfect hot shower after 12 km-long hike. Disadvantage for me was location cca 4-5 km from the center of Mont-Tremblant (but operated by shuttle bus each 70 minutes) and simple breakfast could be included in price but it was not an issue. must be even nicer in summer or winter.

City Guesthouse, Toronto, Canada
7.7
5th May 2012

in overal good "bed and shower" (=> it is not "bed and breakfast" property because breakfast is not included) but it was moreless clean, very comfy bed - great sleeping time!, hot water, not far from underground, safe area. Owner was friendly but not suitable for backpackers - better for people who prefer privacy, quiet, good rest after tough tourist day and couples in love :-). thanks...I would come back to sleep on comfy mattress.

Chicago Getaway Hostel, Chicago, USA
2nd May 2012

one of the best hostels I have ever been, great location close to beach, ZOO and overground station, cool breakfast, clean bathrooms, small but cozy room...I will come back if I have a chance :-). thank you!

Greetings! Thank you for allowing us to be your "home" away from home during your stay. We pride ourselves on giving our guests a positive Chicago experience. We hope that you'll choose to stay with us again on upcoming trips and tell all of your friends! Sincerely, Mat Meadows General Manager

Astor Hyde Park, London, England
7.1
28th Apr 2012

It was one of the hostels that I wont remember for long time, in overal good location, shower with hot water, probably good value for money but I didnt like to wait more 30 mins to check in after exhausting 15 hours travel a being wet from London evening rain, breakfast was very poor in kitchen with no cups and going upstairs 5 floors with 25 kg-suitcase were not the best memories. Anyway it was nice to meet 2 lovely girls from Kingston (Canada) - Jessica + Lora and couple from Argentina. Thanks

• Czech Republic, Mixed Group, 25-30
Flower Power Hostel, Wroclaw, Poland
27th Oct 2011

perfect hostel in overall - reasonable location close to wonderfull water tower and 2 tram lines, friendly staff, very clean, home atmosphere...only bad thing is only one WC with entrance from only one shared double shower - while our stay the hostel was almost empty so it was moreless OK, but in case of all rooms are occupied, it can be "a problem" I guess.

17th Jan 2010

generally very well located hostel, within walking distance from train station westbahnhof, center and castle schonbrunn (if you dont mind little walk :-). clean, many new people to meet, decent paid breakfest. will come back again...thanks

Old Town Hostel Gdansk, Gdansk, Poland
28th Sep 2009

one of the best hostels i've ever been, strange from outside but inside very clean, well equiped kitchen, nice breakfest, not far from "Dlugi Targ"....thanks :-)

LSE Carr-Saunders Hall, London, England
5th Aug 2009

simply the best "hostel" i have ever been, breakfests delicious, very clean, comfortable bed, easy navigation thanks to BT tower situated right next to the hostel; would recommend to everybody :-)

Artnouveau Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
6.0
23rd Sep 2007

It is diffucult to say. Due unspecified reasons was this hostel out of order, but staff offered us places in other hostel - Museum Guest House 2. This hostel had great location and staff too but social facilities were very dirty I would say disgusting and we shared a room with 4 very messy Belgian girls. Generally trip to Budapest was awesome excluding this issue about hostels.

Citadel Youth Hostel, Jerusalem, Israel
9.3
15th Aug 2007

I appreciate especially interesting people who i met there and awesome roof :-))). Even I recommend the roof for short time I would come back again.