Reviews: stevendxb

Location: Philippines, Gender: Male, Age: 40

Quarters Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

The staff gives me a reason to stay at Quarters. They're so friendly (esp Michael and Zach), helpful & even offered to carry my heavy luggage to my room. Nothing beats the location, very close to restaurants, convenient stores and metro. The bathrooms are well-maintained and breakfast is okay for the price you're paying for. Rooms are quite tiny though but it's normal in Singapore. If you spend time at the lobby then you'll surely make friends with other travelers. So I'll surely stay here again

• 27th Oct 2014

FUN-D Hostel Chiang Rai

Chiang Rai, Thailand

The staff are the best in Thailand. They speak English and would help make your stay the best too. I like the location, security and cleanliness. I will stay there again for sure.

• 8th Apr 2014

my-gayhostel

Berlin, Germany

The staff makes this hostel the best place to stay in Berlin. Frank was the best, he makes sure you have everything that you need to know and he takes time to show you around the hostel and what you can do around the area. Nothing beats the location and you can definitely sleep over the night because it's so quiet. It's very clean and the room is also spacious. I had a really nice roommate that made my stay memorable. People from other rooms were so friendly too. I will surely stay there again

• 2nd Mar 2014

Frankfurt, Germany

This is my 2nd time on this hostel and again had made new friends whilst there. The location is perfect, so close to the main train station. This is very important for me. The toilet and bath are always checked. They offer free breakfast which I never have tried yet. The rooms are quite small though and if you prefer to sleep better, ask the reception to put you on a room not facing the street especially on weekends.

• 23rd May 2013

HOTEL ACON

Dusseldorf, Germany

Location is perfect though it's in the red light district but the area is completely safe. I would stay there again if I happen to visit DUS again in the future.

• 21st Apr 2013

Die Wohngemeinschaft

Cologne, Germany

I can't find any fault, everything is great - the staff, organic breakfast - though not free, bathroom is so clean and the bed is twin size, the locker and security. The staff will make an effort to make your stay comfortable as possible, a service which you can't find in any other hostels in Germany. You need to stay there so you would understand what I meant.

• 18th Apr 2013

Egyptian Night

Cairo, Egypt

Location is perfect, just opposite the egyptian museum and tahrir square. Very friendly staff, all if them, muhammad, made, mahout and the girls. I've bought all my tours with them. I booked in the make dorm but I had it to myself because nobody was around. The others hostelers during my stay were nice people, had a drink with with polish at the living room.

• 12th Apr 2013

Interhostel

Stockholm, Sweden

The location was perfect and close to everything where I needed to be! The facilities are fine and the kitchen can be your place to find new friends. The night shift staff (a girl from Estonia) was super friendly. I was lucky too to have very friendly roommates. If you like Thai and Japanese food, then both restaurants are close by the hostel. From the hostel, you can walk straight to the Old Town. There's no need to take the public transportation.

Gay Hostel (male only)

Berlin, Germany

I only had one night to stay there to try it out but found it an awesome place to stay. Everyone were so friendly even Gianmarco, the Manager was also friendly. Some of us went out to Tom's bar and became new friends. The shower room was perfect too!

• 8th Mar 2013
  • Philippines

the staff were so kind to find me a way to stay in the hostel because i didn't know i have to pay in advance. And because of that I will definitely stay there again. It's also close to the tube station, restaurants and supermarket. i stayed in a single room with bath, so it was awesome!

• 3rd Nov 2012

Riad Verus

Fez, Morocco

Location is perfect, near the Medina. Just pay 20 MAD for the red taxi from Station. All the staff were so friendly/helpful esp Yousef and Hisham without asking for money in return for their services. Leonore (MGR) is very kind. Hisham took me to my 1st hammam experience but Yousef taught me how to do it myself. Yousef gave me advises on how to go around the Medina (you can trust this guy perfectly well). The hostel is very clean and breakfast is AWESOME!!! I will definitely stay there again.

• 14th Apr 2012

Riad Chez Lea

Marrakech, Morocco

The location may a bit difficult to find but you can always contact them to pick you up from Cafe de France, otherwise, be ready to pay for MAD 50 or less if you want to go directly to the hostel (which I did). People will hassle you for getting to the hostel but they're friendly and won't harm you, so don't be scared.Mehdi, Abdu, Leila and Malik are there to welcome you. They're all very nice and will try to help everyone. They're excellent cook and the breakfast is awesome! see you soon guys!

• 7th Apr 2012

Trauko's Home

Barcelona, Spain

The location is PERFECT, close to everything and places I need to go to during my entire stay. They've got a kitchen where you can practically cook anything you like, washing machine, free internet and veranda (nice place to have breakfast or dinner). Unfortunately, during my entire 2 nights stay at this hotel, some Americans were always drunk early in the morning, talking so loudly and didn't even bother to clean up their own mess...Oh this isn't my first experience with this nationality.

Alcatraz Backpacker Hostel

Berlin, Germany

it's my 2nd time around to stay at this hostel so I will definitely go back there when I'm back to Berlin very soon.

the place is clean, close to the station with fantastic view of the harbour and free breakfast. I will stay there again when I'm back to Hamburg

Wira Hostel

Hamburg, Germany

fantastic location just opposite the train station and the place is also clean. the only thing missing was the kitchen but it's fine since I don't really cook. free coffee facility is great! I will go back there if in Hamburg soon.

Frankfurt, Germany

Perfect location close to the main train station and kiosks. Though it's right inside the Red Light district, it's still SAFE to walk around. You can certainly make new friends whilst there as the hostel has got a nice lobby lounge. the only problem I've had was the noise from the street at night and early morning.

• 24th May 2011

Frankfurt, Germany

it's within the red light district but surely the area is safe even with the drunk guys around. the hostel is clean and you can easily meet new friends at the lobby lounge.

Alcatraz Backpacker Hostel

Berlin, Germany

location is perfect, close to everything where i needed to go. place is clean and very quiet that I was able to sleep well at night. I came early to the hostel to check in and Markus (receptionist on duty) was very accommodating and took time to talk when not busy. Ben (receptionist) offered help to carry my luggage to my room - that is something you'll never hear from any other hostels in the world. hence, I'll definitely stay there again when in Berlin.

Condor 1

Prague, Czech Republic

location was very near the Old Town Square. Sdenka, the old lady receptionist was really very kind and accommodating. We will definitely not forget her! If we decide to stay there again, then that\'s because of her!

Hostel Oasis

Moscow, Russia

I really have enjoyed my stay in Oasis - nice staff, very clean room and toilet with 24 hours hot shower, close to all the sights & sounds of Moscow. My Russian roommate (Oleg) gave a party one night with unlimited Vodka drinks. I will definitely stay there again.

Gay Hostel

good location and if you\'re just looking for a place to sleep over

Athens Easy Access

Athens, Greece

It\'s very hot in the room during the summer. I suggest you visit Athens from September onwards.

Athens Easy Access

Athens, Greece

pefect location close to everything you need - supermarket, restaurants, shopping, metro and internet cafes

Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Location might not be ideal but manageable by tram and bus. The place is really clean, VERY NICE FOOD, which you can\'t find in other hostels in the world. It\'s like a hotel actually. worth staying there again over those crap hostels in city center

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

location is perfect

Circus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Julia, Alicia and Lars are the best staff I´ve ever met at Circus Hostel though the others are also fine. Room and Shower are definitely okay except for the toilet bowls because there are those who are considerate of others who will also use the toilet. But in general, this is one of the best hostels Ive stayed so far in Berlin.

Frankfurt Hostel

Frankfurt, Germany

definitely one of the best hostels in the world...would stay there again

Freestyle Hostel

Rome, Italy

there are other better hostels around the area

Peace & Love Hostel

Paris, France

the only problem are the stairs...it\'s like stairways to heaven... the hostess was very friendly.

Aloha Hostel

Paris, France

not a good hostel to stay / staff were not friendly

the best in Vienna