Location France, Gender Female, Age 30

Skyewalker Hostel, Isle of Skye, Scotland
7th May 2017

We had a very nice stay at this hostel. It was in a private room with twin beds and a nice view. The hostel is very clean, the kitchen is great and well equipped. The staff was very helpful when we arrived. We definitly recommend and will come back again. Other advice, there is a very good restaurant close to the hostel, accessible by walk where you can try the famous haggie! We tried and it was delicious. The staff is also very kind there - magical moments...

7.1
26th Oct 2014

I stayed in a room for 16 people. We only had one shower as a "bathroom"!! No individual lights, so some untolerant guys turned the light on at 3 am... No computers to consult the internet...

Hi. Thanks for the review! All our 16 bed dorms are ensuite, with at least one shower and toilet, but should that be in use, there are always communal showers and toilets throughout the building you can use too. We don't offer computers, but there is an internet cafe just around the corner and we have free wifi in our communal areas. Anyway, I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay enough to give us over 70% despite your problems. All the best for your future travels! Thanks :)

4.0
30th May 2013

Very desappointed. The Staff was very slow and not welcoming at all. Not helpful either. We had to wait for one hour before checking in and it was 3 pm. I booked for a night in a dorminatory and they changed my reservation so I slept with two guys in a private room. It was so weird. I saw plenty of those disgusting insects in the bathroom and in the kitchen. I don"t recommend this hostel and I wonder how they got their prices... they don't deserve it at all.

AAE Clarion Universal, Orlando, USA
7.7
25th May 2013

Nice for a motel. Cheap and good for those who want to visit universal Studio. Will need a car if you want to go to Disney World. There is a navet but quite early ( before 8 am) and another one but too late if you really want to spend the day there... However, the staff was helpful and the room with enough space. Will advice this motel, and will come back there.

Miami Hostel, Miami, USA
23rd Feb 2013

The staff was really helpful, the hostel is well located, close to the Art Deco district... Only bad thing; we just had one bathroom for 12 people.

• France, Female, 18-24
6.3
16th Sep 2011

Location is quite far from the old town. Cleanliness is very poor, I don t even know at which time they were suppsed to clean,. Staff was helpful however and breakfast okay.

• France, Female, 18-24
8.7
12th Sep 2011

Very good hostel, clean and friendly. Quite expensive but comfortable. Great for groups.

Thanks for the review!

Apple Hostels of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, USA
8.0
17th Sep 2009

I stayed their only one night and I will definitly come back, the location is great so you don't need any public transportation and staff are really helpful.

Keleti Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
4.7
27th Sep 2008

The staff is helpful, but ( maybe I was not lucky) I didn't have fun at all with any of the travellers...the location is at 3mins of the Train station, and 40 mins by walk to the center. A lot of homeless people are in this area, so at night, I advice to take either the bus or the subway. For the cleanliness, it was not really clean, but OK. For the price, it's what it's suppose to be, I guess!

Believe-it-or-Not, Vienna, Austria
7.7
23rd Sep 2008

it s 8 min to the center, and the staff is verz helpful, the problem is the lock out time we can t be inside the hostel from 10 to 12. And no luggage room, but the flat was nice.

Chili Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
5.0
19th Sep 2008

My bedroom was so durty, a dust mountain under my bed and some bugs...Even the kitchen; Not any soup to clean our dishes. I won t stay here again that s for sure! It s close to the center, but it doesn t have to be the main point! A nice place after a long day of walking and visiting is nicer than to know than being close to a place who looks just like crap.