Location: Canada, Gender: Male, Age: 57

Youthhostel Zurich

Zurich, Switzerland

A very fine place. Thank you for being there. Obviously purpose built. I would be happy to stay there again.

HI-Lake Louise

Banff, Canada

1. Beef up the Wi-Fi so that it can handle the load 2. Since the toilets are in separate rooms in the hall, with no sink for washing hands, provide hand sanitizer in the toilet rooms so that fecal contamination won't be transferred unto the toilet room door knobs, and many other things around the hostel. This is important! 3. There should be a TV room with comfy chairs + movies 4. Common areas should be open 24 hrs 5. Indoor common area should be larger to accommodate more people, esp in winter

HI - Washington DC

Washington DC, USA

A great place, very well used. Friendly helpful staff. I would stay there again.

Thanks for the wonderful rating! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! Safe travels! Antonio, HI-Washington DC

The Gershwin Hotel

New York, USA

They did not answer my phone calls and were tardy in answering my email. As a result, I thought they wet struggling. I was worries they might close before or while I was ther so I cancelled and rebooked elsewhere. So sorry. I put 'average' for all, even though I was not there, just to be able to submit this.

HI - New York City

New York, USA

Great deli counter. Nice laundry room. A short block to the subway. Spacious place. Very clean everywhere. Nice shower and rest rooms. Would definitely stay there again.

HI-Edmonton

Edmonton, Canada

Keep up the good work.

Great to hear - thanks! Greg, Manager

Banff, Canada

Great overall place. Nice location beside river. Banff needed another hostel. Loved the Great Room. Please replace the paid wifi with free wifi. Also, the rooms need lockers.

Banff, Canada

A fine place to stay that serves well as budget accomodation.

Pop Hostel

Madrid, Spain

A nice basic accommodation with friendly helpful staff.

Hostel Hemingway

Pamplona, Spain

A nice place with helpful friendly staff.

Roots and Boots Hostel

Santiago de Compostela, Spain

I really enjoyed the garden in the back and meeting all the pilgrims. Kitchen was a bit small for all teh users.

Jardim de Santos Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

A lovely place in the design district of Lisboa. Great connections outside the door to get around town. I loved the old fashioned trams in Lisboa. Staff were very friendly and accommodting. Nice breakfast. I would stay again there any time.

This is definitely a palatial site to stay at with lots of cool people. Well worth the visit.

The outdoor pool on the roof is a highlight of the hostel. Make it bigger!

Loved the pool, and the meals, both on teh roof.

A lovely place with character. Very homey. Would stay there again.

Lolita 4 Apartments

Granada, Spain

The suites were fabulaous. Loved the kitchen / dining room.

Lullaby Garden Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

A nice basic place within the centre of downtown. Would stay there again.

Hostal Miralva

Madrid, Spain

A nice basic place in the centre of downtown. The proprietor was friendly and helpful.

HI-Lake Louise

Banff, Canada

Always a jewel of a place to stay in the Canadian Rockies.

GO Backpackers Hostel

Edmonton, Canada

A very good place centrally located in downtown Edmonton with great access to transit to all areas of the city, and points outside of the city. I would stay there again.

HI-Banff Alpine Centre

Banff, Canada

The Banff HI definitely sets the bar high for hostels.

La Posada B&B

San Pedro Sula, Honduras

This is a great place to stay, whether just for an overnight \"in-transit\" sojourn, or for several days to rest, relax, and research the next part of your trip. I\'ve never been to a hostel that has been more accommodating. Alex, Carolina, Cynthia, and even their taxi-driver Oscar, really went out of their way to provide five star service. Highly recommended.

Galileo Hostel

San Jose, Costa Rica

Brian and his staff are very amiable, and will even serve up a drink of Guaca to those who just arrived in Costa Rica that day. A great bargain, with a big food market and lots of eateries within a few minutes walk. Rocky the little dog will make you very welcome. And, it\'s right on the Pan American highway as it goes through town. I\'d stay again!

Backpackers Manuel Antonio

Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica

The owner should remember that he is in a customer service business, so a more congenial personality would be more appropriate. If he doesn't want to be more amiable, he should stay out of sight and let the staff serve the customers.

Pura Vida Hostel

Tamarindo, Costa Rica

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Pura Vida hostel and would not hesitate to return. Markus, Sarah, and Makai (the chocolate lab pooch) all made for a great stay at a very interestingly style of building. I really liked the hammocks under the really large grass roof. Pura vida!

Monteverde Backpackers

Monteverde, Costa Rica

A perfectly fine place to stay which satisfies all of a backpacker travelers needs. I' d stay there again without hesitation. Very pleasant cool nights there in the highlands - sleeping was easy. The only thing missing is a place to cook.

Gaudys Backpackers Hostel

San Jose, Costa Rica

Gaudy┬┤s is definitely a top place to stay that would satisfy the needs of any hosteler. I would definetely be a repeat customer. And, that gorgeous big screen flat panel TV sure is NICE! :-D

Casa Bellona

Antigua, Guatemala

Danielle and Juan do an great job of looking after their guest's needs. I would go back there again.

La Posada B&B

San Pedro Sula, Honduras

Alex is a very accommodating host who goes far above and beyond in serving his guests. I would, without hesitation, stay there again, and will highly recommend his hostel to others.

A nice place in the centre of Banff. Centrally located. Very adequate. Staff was pleasant. Nice atmosphere. Would stay there again. :-D Peter, Calgary

Banff, Canada

The former hospital made a great hostel right in the centre of town; within walking distance of everything. Cafeteria was very good. I really liked the fireplace room / lecture theatre. Would definitely stay here again.

A good basic place to stay. There were no problems and the proprietor was professional and helpful. I would stay there again. :-D

Sunday Guesthouse

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

The Sunday Guest House is a well managed, clean, secure, and very helpful faciity to stay at, and is in great physical condition. I would stay there again, and I would recommend it to others. Peter LaGrandeur - Calgary, Canada.