Castanea Old Town Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

• 30th May 2014

Anna houseboat

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Very clean, warm, with a good shower, a nice kitchen; every little thing was thought of - a very special atmosphere! We will come again or at least recommend it to friends! Thank you!

Villa Zakoniczynka

Gdansk, Poland

It was very hard to find the hostel, because they build a lot of new streets and houses around which weren´t on our map!! So make sure you have the right directions before going there. The room was ver nice. It was quiet and breakfast okay for the money (there was no milk, but fresh fruits in addition to bread, butter, cheese, jam, coffee and tea). All in all we had a good time and the staff was very friendly when we arrived very late on our first day. Thanks again!

YHA London Earls Court

I was satisfied with my stay besides the fact that it was very noisy in the evenings. Sometimes one could not sleep until 2 am.

YHA London Oxford Street

The hostel is very new and the rooms have a nice modern design. It was clean and the staff was very helpfull. We had a two bed room, which was quiet with toilet and shower next door. The room was on the 5th floor so we had to walk a few steps, because the lift goes only to the 3rd floor where the reception is located. The location in the city was convenient with nice shops and cafes around and only a few minutes walk to the next underground station. The price for the room was reasonable.

Abbey Court

Dublin, Ireland

I´ve stayed at the Abbey Hostel for the second time. I was again very happy with the hostel. Service was good, location perfect, breakfast okay, room very clean, the parking area in a street behind the hostel very useful and not too expensive. Thanks again! We will come again!

Prague Square Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

I enjoyed my stay. I was travelling alone and had to change my room after one day. That was a little bit unconvenient. The location could not have been better and the staff was friendly. I woul stay here again!

The Villa Siem Reap

Siem Reap, Cambodia

It was absolutely great!!!

Sports Hotel

Hue, Vietnam

The Hostel has a good cost effectiveness. We paid 9$ per night. Breakfast was good with fruits and pancake. The room could have been cleaner (some stain on the blanket).Staff was freindly and organised us a driver to the citadel and tombs in Hue.

Papa Germano

Rome, Italy

The hostel is quite clean and the two bed room was adequate for the money we paid, although it was really noisy from the outside until midnight. Breakfast was okay (fresh fruits, coffee/tea, cheese, ham, jam, cornflakes).