Location Malaysia, Age 38

• Malaysia, Female, 31-40
15th Apr 2014

hostel staff is very rude. Due to no internet access, I couldn't check my mail. I was travelling fr Italy to Netherlands.They send me an email on 15 April 2014. I didn't know this hostel don't practice 24-hours reception. Took us 2-hrs searching. We called & the staff come to the meeting point. He told us we should have called. They should have sent the email earlier but they sent a day before. The staff keep on saying they have bought 2-movie ticket cost 40euros for us & burn the ticket.

• Malaysia, Mixed Group, 31-40
Memory of March, Lijiang, China
4th Nov 2010

The cleanliness level is acceptable but would appreciate if the hostel could improve further. Owner pets always wander in the hostel compound and it caused panic attack to some guest. Kindly limit the movement of the pets in the hostel by segregating them into special area. Overall, I enjoyed my stay at Memory of March in Lijiang City.