Reviews: philippeht7174

Location: France, Gender: Male, Age: 27

Feel that you are staying at a friend's place rather than at the average hostel. Lots of good points (kitchen, close to the subway and 24h supermarket...) and no bad point, except additional storage space may be appreciated by some guests. This place is still new anyway, but very promising ! Thanks very much Louis, and keep it up !

B&Brera

Milan, Italy

The man was not nice! First, I got chewed out VERY badly for being late (it was about 11:20pm, i explained my train was late but still..) Then, he said he would give the change of my bill the next day... Of course I had to remind him before leaving because he has forgotten. The room was strange: e.g. you have to go out in the corridor to turn on/off the light.. And what can I say about the breakfast? 3 slices of old bread in a plastic plate... And no way to get a cup of tea. Only coffe or milk.

Homeikan

Tokyo, Japan

The Meeting Place

Taipei, Taiwan

The staff is very helpfull and friendly. The place is organized around a large common room where you can get wifi, beers, sometimes watch movie or share a delicious chinese meal cooked by Daisy! I would definitely recommend this hostel. The Meeting Place deserves its name.