• USA, Male, 31-40
Little Town, Prague, Czech Republic
28th Feb 2013

Fantastic location. Short walk to the castle and even shorter walk to Charles Bridge. The room was clean and I got fresh towels every day. I was a little bit disappointed that there is not a common area to meet other travellers (but maybe it's better in the summer when the outside space is used?).

• USA, Male, 31-40
Feetup Garden House Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
26th Jul 2012

There is nothing the area to do so you'll need to get a Metro card, but it only takes about 15 minutes to get to the main sites and the metro is safe and easy. The hostel itself was clean, friendly, and has a real nice garden. I'm older than the typical traveler (40) so I went with the single room. I'm glad that I did but fair warning that it doesn't have air conditioning and looks out on the garden which gets used a lot (noisy). Overall, it's a great place for the price just a bit far out.