Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Studio Beach Hostel

Ilha Grande, Brazil

A little bit out of the main hub but Rio is so big we didnt mind and we were on the right side for the airport. Fab facilities and common areas, good kitchen and eating area and a few computers which was good. Dorms a bit tight but toilet/shower facilities were great and the place was spotless. Would recommend if your happy to hop on buses/metro to explore :)

• 24th Mar 2013

Samblumba Hostel Trindade

Trindade, Brazil

Great lil hostel, lovely brekkie and very nice staff...despite the bad weather we had a nice time chilling in this little hostel.

• 18th Mar 2013

Paraty Beach Hostel

Paraty, Brazil

The kitchen was shocking but breakfast was fab. The guy at reception was great craic but totally nuts at the same time! While we had good fun at this hostel I could not wait to leave, we had blocked toilets, damp bathrooms that felt unclean even though cleaning staff were present daily, there's not enough showers/toilets and there was major problems with noise one of the nights we stayed. Lots of reviews here recommend using the large dorm but in hindsight we would have preferred the small dorms

• 14th Mar 2013

HI Hostel Bonito

Bonito, Brazil

Overall I liked this hostel but it was a little far out from town which was a bit annoying. I found one particular member of staff quite rude but this may have been a once off. The pool is lovely and there's great chill out area with hammocks. Great laundry facilities-hand washing but loads of space.

• 10th Mar 2013

Dear Louise, Our Hostel is 8 block far away from city Center ( or Taboa Bar ??? ). Who was rud with you? We would like to check it out...Thanks for your comment =)

Hostel Natura

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Great little hostel!! Loved it!! So cute!! The dorms were big but ur average hostel dorm!! Very cute place though and lovely staff...and the cutest little puppy in the reception area!!

Hi , Thanks for comments on Hostelworld. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Since taking over last December, we have made a number of improvements to make the stay more pleasant for our guests. Thank you very much for staying with us and we wish you a safe and pleasant onward journey.

Klein Hostel

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

This hostel is far from the town and one member of staff in particular was very unprofessional/stoned while manning the reception, bad mouthing other guests!! hostel itself is nice and other staff were nice but overall I would say very average so I would not return. The one very positive thing however is that they deal with Santa claro pantanal tours who are extremely professional and really fantastic, the local rep for their company came and spoke to us in the hostel and he was brill!

America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires, Argentina

What a great hostel!! Would so recommend this place!! Clean, modern, good brekkie, nice ppl and a lovely dorm!! Nice chill out areas too and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful!! I'm travelling a while and this is definitely up there with the good ones!!

Really liked this hostel!! Cooking facilities are a big crappy but really loved the location in the artesian section of the city and just generally a cute lil place!!! Not a party place which was perfect for me also!!

Had a lovely stay here just one night passing through but it was perfect! The rooms were a little chilly but a lovely family set up, a computer and tv in a cute little common area. It's a bit of a trek back uphill from the town but taxis are cheap!

Loki Backpackers La Paz

La Paz, Bolivia

This is a party hostel so that's what you get! I stayed in a female dorm which was really good. I didn't party but it still worked ok for me! Good internet and computer access and lots of areas for chilling/hanging out. My only complaint were the bar staff, a bit disorganised and at one point having way too much fun to actually serve!! But other than that all good!!

Spicypai Backpackers

Pai, Thailand

Loved the chilled out vibe in this hostel! A really cool Place with hammocks to lounge and read your book or chat to other travellers. I did find the crowd a bit clicky, it seems to be a place where people come and stay for long periods meaning if you come for 1/2 nights it's harder to get in with the hardcore spiceys :-) all in all though I would Defo recommend this place. Only downside is that if you don't get a moped you'll have to walk a lil bit to get into pai (ten mins only).

Paradiso Apartments

Pula, Croatia

Not so sure if id stay here again, it was way too far out of town, was a bit disapointed. However it was clean and a nice room.

Hotel Starlight

Rome, Italy

This was a nice hotel, very clean and the rooms were lovely, however when we first arrived it appeared to be in a dodgy area. I would probably stay here again as a budget choice.

Hotel Danieli

Avignon, France

This was a lovely hotel for the price, it was bright and clean and the room we stayed in was a great size. Its right in the middle of the main street so location is excellent, i would certainly stay there again!

Hotel Altea Utrillo

Paris, France

this was a great budget hotel for the money we spent on it, the rooms were small but the location was great, right next to montmarte and a metro within five minutes walking, if you are on a budget this is a good choice!!