Ashanti Lodge Gardens

Cape Town, South Africa

Such a great place- found friends instantly. Couldn't have asked for anything more :) bar, food, pool, free net, perfect location, secure, I want to go back!

• 21st Apr 2013

Gibela Backpackers Lodge Durban

Durban, South Africa

FAB backpackers.. clean, lovely b'fast included, little pool to cool, great location, helpful staff, really couldn't complain at all! Many people had previously stayed at other backpackers in Durban and had converted - a good night's sleep but also a fun crowd. Well worth the slightly higher price.

• 28th Mar 2013

Many thx for your review. Well what can I say you get what you pay for and all the extra luxuries we offer, does cost to maintain but it adds to a pleasant stay. Sleep is what we specialise in and we try and ensure that the backpackers remain a quiet haven where travellers can kick back relax and now a days enjoy our new pool !!

Hipotel Paris Voltaire

Paris, France

I would definately stay here again: they say 24 hour reception and they mean it - they were happy to let us in at 3.30 in the morning! Breakfast is an extra 5 euros if you want it. They're really helpful and there's a metro stop 2 steps away. You're really close to the Bastille night-life area which is great. It is a little grimy here and there but I'm not complaining for that price- the beds and shower were great.