I travelled for 3 months this year around Europe and this was by far the best hostel. Excellent, free breakfast with someone there ready to give you tourist info and ideas for the day. Free pasta with a drink in the evening (that's to meals, albeit basic but free) perfect location. Very friendly and very clean. There's extra showers, a gym and even a Sauna. Yes it is more expensive - but it is worth it.

• 23rd Aug 2013

Camping Jungfrau Holiday Park

Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland

There are many facilities on site, however no kitchen available for campers in the bungalows and with the campsite some distance away from the city you are left with just one choice, using the restaurant of which was over priced for what was on offer.

• 20th Aug 2013
  • New Zealand

Dear Rachel Thank you for staying with us. There is a large, modern and fully equipped common kitchen available for everyone, also for guests sleeping in cabins. The distance to the center of Lauterbrunnen is about 10 minutes by walking from Camping Jungfrau. Our Swiss Restaurant on site is only one of many possibilities in Lauterbrunnen. Compared to other Restaurants in Lauterbrunnen and Switzerland we are not expensive and we offer a various selection of traditional meals. Best regards, Hans

Hostel is located in t red light district, cars do laps and hassled me even during the day. Check in time takes at least 10mins per person. I checked in when 3 people were in front of me, and it took 45 min. There is no information about the area or things to do, not even a map! The hostel is very sterile, You have to leave your room by 10am each morning for cleaning. I travel each year, and stay in hostels - this was the worst one that I have stayed in.

• 18th Aug 2013