Reviews: CharlieRomeoGolf

Location: Australia, Gender: Male,

Jetpak Jumpdesk

Berlin, Germany

This was a pretty neat hostel. It's around the corner from many nice bars, restaurants and shops. The neighbourhood is in West Berlin and it is very safe and somewhat trendy. The owner, Neil, is a very friendly guy and is more than happy to help you with just about anything! The room did get quite hot at night but this was the only issue, albeit a minor one. I would definitely stay here again!

This was my third time staying at K's House. I was not disappointed again. I will continue to stay there in the future.

Thank you very much for your review and rating us 100%! It is really nice to know you have stayed with us many times! We keep trying not to make you disappointed hahaha. We look forward to welcoming you again!

This was my second time staying at Ks House in Tokyo and I had just as great a time this time around as last. I remembered a few of the staff and they hadn't lost the unconditional Japanese hospitality. I don't have enough space to say how amazing they are here and cannot recommend a better place to stay while in Tokyo. Thank you very much again. Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Dreamtime Travellers Rest

Cairns, Australia

My second time here wasn't as long but still a had a great time. Staff were all very friendly and willing to help wherever they could. Although it's a bit of a walk to the Esplanade it's still in a good area and it's only a 10 minute walk anyway. Definitely a great place to base yourself if staying in Cairns.

BEST HOSTEL EVER! I can't say a single bad thing about this place! The staff are amazing people, very friendly, one staff member joined us for dinner after he'd finished. Great size hostel, very warm, welcoming environment and great common area. I would base myself at this hostel again for any long period of time and even one nighters but beware you will get hooked by this hostel! Right around the corner is the metro and 10 mins away is many a fine restaurant, karaoke bar, izakaya. Thank you

This felt more like a small hotel than a hostel. The electronic room keys were annoying, there are two buildings as part of the complex and if you're unlucky enough to get the main building, the common area feels like a barracks mess hall which makes meeting people a little hard. Apart from that it was clean and lived up to the K's chain standards. The only other plus was the bar adjoing the hostel. If you don't mind big hostels and keeping to yourself this is a good choice

Bit of a sleepy, little hostel so not much actually happening there, the common room is a little small but the free internet is great! The staff are very friendly and they run a very nice and clean hostel. Definitely the place to stay in Nagasaki though.

Like whoa! Such a great hostel! No problems at all. I even booked an extra night on an already short trip! The staff are very helpful and friendly and the hostel is spotless! If I were to go back to Hiroshima this would be where I would base myself indefinitely!

This was the first hostel I stayed in while in Japan and was amazed! It was very clean and well kept! Very small, so not much going on in the hostel but only a 2 minute walk to the station. Perfect place to base yourself in Osaka. I would stay again!

The Northern Greenhouse

Cairns, Australia

Apart from the location which is only a five minute walk to the Esplanade there isn't really much to say about this hostel. I would only recommend it for a very brief one nighter. Also the only security for your effects in the room was a basket under the bed.

Dreamtime Travellers Rest

Cairns, Australia

This is an awesome place to stay in Cairns, it's only a ten minute walk to the Esplanade but apart from that it's got a great crew running the place who are more than happy to help you with anything you need. It's a very neat and tidy hostel with a great cafe and bar downstairs and a nice relaxing vibe. I'd definitely stay there again next time i'm in Cairns.

Very handy location, only a short stroll into town. I wouldn't stick around the hostel looking for something to do but it is still a very nice establishment and the staff are quite helpful.

Hotel Espenlaub

Stuttgart, Germany

Within walking distance if you don't want to catch transport or feel like walking. Staff are friendly and German and speak great English.

Didn\'t really stay in the hostel long enough to give an honest review. Spent more time in the city.

The LONDON EYE Hostel

Only stayed for a night, very good place to stay if you need to sleep somewhere close to Waterloo station, only 5 mins walk up the road.