Reviews: hungaro007

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 29

Buena Onda Hostel

Roatan, Honduras

I had a great time at Buena Onda! The staff is great, very helpful and friendly. The environment is very chilled and relaxed. The hot shower is a plus. I recommend it! Very close to West End beach and all the buzz.

It’s very rustic, so don’t expect any luxury! But that is the buzz! The atmosphere is very relaxed and welcoming. The bed was comfortable and I had no issues to complain. The bar is great to hang out and have some drinks at night. Just a few steps from the beach and right in the heart of the village (ATM, Markets, Restaurants).

Magic Bacalar

Bacalar, Mexico

Was absolutely spectacular! The lagoon is just in front of you in a private pier! Just what I needed. And you can swim anytime, day and night. The staff is very friendly and funny (gracias chicos!). The place is very rustic but very comfortable. Recommended!

Biergarten Hostel

Ilha Grande, Brazil

One of the best hostels I've stayed so far. Why? Great location, very friendly and helpful staff, good vibe, silent AC in the bedrooms, clean sheets and towels, very good for lonely travelers like me to make new friends - although is not a party hostel (what is not a problem at all!). The owners were always around and that makes the difference. I will be back soon, definitely!

Backpackers St. Pauli

Hamburg, Germany

I have stayed 2 nights at the hostel and I had a good time. Is in the trendy St. Pauli and close to the bars and nightclubs. I had the 6 beds room and I had no problem at all. I met many other and chat with travelers on the common area. Great hostel!

Jetpak Alternative

Berlin, Germany

I had a great time at Jet Pak. I've stayed 4 nights. The hostel has a very cool atmosphere and the common area is perfect to meet other travelers. Is located a walking distance from the hype nightclubs and bars, and is very easy to get to the subway. The staff is nice and kind. Best in Berlin!

Hostel Mondpalast

Dresden, Germany

Good hostel if you want to explore Dresden nightlife. All the bars and nightclubs are around the corner. And to get to the old city is easy by catching the tram. I spend one night only but it was great.

Five Reasons Hostel

Nuremberg, Germany

Best hostel facilities I have seen so far! Clean and spacious. The location is great, within the city walls. Best option in Nuremberg.

I spent one night at the hostel. The location is the best you can get in São Paulo, few steps from the subway, main touristic sites, bars and restaurants, etc. The rooms and baths are clean. A good option to a economical stay with a cool atmosphere.

My sencond time at the hostel, and again I had a good experience. Very professional hostel. Great location to explore Rome.

Hostel of the Sun

Naples, Italy

I spent 3 nights in HOTS and I had a great time. The place has a very nice and friendly vibe. All the staff is very helpful and always joyful. The location is great, close to the main points. Best place to stay in Naples!

Hostel Taormina

Taormina, Italy

I have spent 3 nights at the hostel and it was great. Is a small but very cozy hostel, very well located in Taormina. Few steps to main Corso, market, route to Castelmola, etc. Francesco is very kind and wants you to have an excellent stay, he was always available to help me and others to solve any doubt. The big balcony is great and the bathrooms were always clean. Is very easy to meet other travelers, and I had a wonderful dinner with 6 other travelers on the balcony. Excellent hostel!

A Casa di Amici

Palermo, Italy

I had a good time at the hostel. Is very well located, behind the Teatro, closer to an amazing street market. Is very nice to seat over the balcony and watch the Palermitans and the local buzz. Then eat some of the delicious sweets and street food of Palermo.

The hostel is in a very good location, you can get to Termini easy then go wherever you want by bus/metro/train. The 6 bedroom room is large and clean. I had a great time.

Che Lagarto Hostel Paraty

Paraty, Brazil

I had a great time during my stay! I will be back for sure! The people around and the place are great, specially the staff which is very friendly. A very good hostel to stay, even if you’re travelling alone or with a group.

Ciudad Vieja Hostel

Montevideo, Uruguay

The hostel is well located in Ciudad Vieja and is very friendly. The staff is helpful, mostly Ligia. The only point I would comment on is the bar, was not that inviting at all (same prices you find at a regular bar, and a lack of vibe)

Hostel Lao

Mendoza, Argentina

The best! Mike, Celeste and the hole staff are great. Going to Mendoza everyone must stay at Lao Hostel.