Location: Uruguay, Gender: Female, Age: 34

Very good hostel located in front of the beach! The "restaurant" is in the beach and you can take breakfast, drink frozen juices or caipirinhas and lay out in the sun. Our room was a bit noisy since it was located just in front of the kitchen and next to the laundry. It is only 5-10 minutes walking from the downtown. I really recommend this place!

• 5th Jan 2014

HI Holandes

Ilha Grande, Brazil

It is a very nice hostel, with a good park and several rooms. It is a bit far from the beach but it is very quiet and green. Our room was very hot during the afternoon and evening (too much sun and no air conditioning), so we had to stay outside until late in the night. Apart from that, I really recommend this place!

• 2nd Jan 2014

Pousada Favelinha

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

It was a very good experience. We could know a different part of Rio, living in a favela, with an incredible view of the city. The neighborhood was very quiet and safe. The only disadvantage is that it is a bit far from the beach. I recommend this place for sure!

• 29th Dec 2013

Catalunya Express

Tarragona, Spain

Good place. I can recommend it. Very beautiful city!

• 2nd Sep 2012

Hotel Figaro

Hamburg, Germany

Good place, nice staff. :-) Near the downtown, near the Hamburg University. I recommend it.