Reviews: zumbaba73940

Location: France, Gender: Male, Age: 40

Lettem Sleep

Berlin, Germany

Good location, very beautiful view, very handsome wooden place . Very young place also, could be noisy sometimes. Don't expect to sleep before midnight.

Aoi Garden Home

Chiang Mai, Thailand

First, when I arrived they denied my reservation, I don't know why. after showing my email they finally accepted. By the way, good place, good location , surrounded by local people wich is more interested for me.

Born Free Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Very good location. I Iove this area. Good atmosphere and good staff and sweet place. The polyglot owner is an available, friendly and a communicative person. I enjoyed.

London Backpackers

Hillcrest Home Hantane

Kandy, Sri Lanka

The place is beautiful, in the middle of nature surrounded by palm trees, coconut trees, avocado trees, monkeys, squirrels and tropicals plants. The Lady is very kind and helpful .The place is clean and spacious. But if you have any sense of orientation like me, it could be quite difficult to reach Kandy, cause it's quite far. But the Lady is here also to help you.

Tropic Inn @De Vos Avenue

Colombo, Sri Lanka

Good place !!! The location allows to go quickly to Fort or Pettah, or Mount Lavinia in South, by train. The place is clean and pretty. Ashok the young guy is very kind and very helpful. Good value.

Khaosan Tokyo Smile

Tokyo, Japan

Le rapport qualité/prix est vraiment bon, pour un pays réputé assez cher. Le quartier est très calme et relativement loin des touristes, ce qui est très plaisant Et enfin le staff est vraiment, vraiment sympathique, toujours disponible et toujours prêt à vous rendre service (Ce qui a été mon cas suite à un problème de carte de crédit).