Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 32

Smart Hyde Park Inn

Not a very fun hostel. I always role my eyes when I see people charge for a weight scale as this place did. No elevator for nearly 6 flights of stairs. Not the most friendly service either. Blah!

Rock N Bowl Hostel

Bristol, England

This was not a very fun hostel. The bowling alley attached is way over priced. Hostel is in need of an upgrade.

Euphoria

Tallinn, Estonia

I left my keys in my room and this hostel doesn't have 24 hour reception. Granted, I should have checked this before booking but it's still very irritating. I'm not sure why they can't have a 24 hour reception.

We do have 24 hour reception. After midnight there is an after hours number for the night porter. This information is given to you when you arrive and is posted inside and outside of the Hostel. - Please dear guest be aware of where you are going and what is actually going on around you to ensure you have a blissful stay.

Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

I'm rating this hostel low because there was a 20-something year old punk walking around in his underwear while making everyone uncomfortable and reception didn't do anything about it. I have no idea why.

Tapir Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

I wasn't aware this place didn't have 24 hour reception and noticed not only myself but others having issues checking in. I'm not sure why it's so difficult maintaining this.

Alibi Hostel Ljubljana

Freeborn Hostel

Timisoara, Romania

The Rooms

Sofia, Bulgaria

The staff was nice but the hostel is in need of an upgrade badly. The bathroom had mold and the rooms were generally out of date (especially for the price that was charged.)

Little Big House

HI-Vancouver Central

Vancouver, Canada

Journeys Brighton Hostel

Brighton, England

Needs A/C in the rooms! It was boiling in there.

Dear guest, thanks for taking the time to post your feedback, always good to hear various views of where we could make improvements. Air Condition is something we are looking into, as even though UK summers are not great the rooms do get very hot given the number of bodies and luggage in them! We do have portable fans and additional ones are available on request from Reception, so I do hope these were made available to you too. I also hope this problem didn't impact too much on your stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Brighton. Regards Steve Stott

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Downtown-Lodge

Grindelwald, Switzerland

One of my favorite hostels in the world.

My only problem with this hostel is that I was going to be arriving late but there was no phone to contact so I had to email them from my phone which is extremely expensive. They need to update there information for both hostelworld and lonely planet. Other than that, no complaints.

Mediterranean Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Living Cat's Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Stayed here 4 times now and never had a bad experience

Samay Hostel Sevilla

Seville, Spain

My biggest beef with the hostel is that no one knew much about travelling to Morocco. I'd imagine that there would be more travellers heading that direction but found it strange no one knew much about how to get there are what to expect.

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

They could use a new sign so it's easier to find the place but other than that, excellent.

Rivoli Cinema Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Had a blast at this hostel.

La Estrella B&B

Vigo, Spain

Not to many english speakers come to this area but enjoyed the hostel experience anyways.

Living Cat's Hostel

Madrid, Spain

My second time here, highly recommend

Equity Point Girona

Girona, Spain

Good hostel, needs better direction though to the place

Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Good hostel

Hostel Fangdieck

Hamburg, Germany

Very good hostel, Staff is very personal and welcoming. Highly recommend. Only issue is its slightly outside the city center.

City Sleep-In

Aarhus, Denmark

I had no issues with this hostel, close to the train station as well

Sentrum Hostel

Oslo, Norway

Good hostel, kinda boring though.

Hostel Stadion

Helsinki, Finland

This hostel is OK. Needs better directions on the website to the hostel though

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Perfect hostel

Sleep in Heaven

Copenhagen, Denmark

This hostel didn't let me stay there when I booked that day due to being slightly late. I highly recommend this hostel change that policy

good hostel

Equity Point Centric

Barcelona, Spain

good hostel, only problem was the staff wasn't the best ive seen

Cambie Hostel - Seymour

Vancouver, Canada

Good hostel, no issues

St Christopher's Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

Excellent hostel, the only problem was everyday I had to move into a different room. I meet a few ppl in the hostel who had to do the same. I think they could have organized it better to avoid that.

Overall a good hostel....though the directions are kinda confusing, the staff is a little too sarcastic for my taste, not much fun either. Good location, and the beds have curtains.

Hostel ROOM Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

Good hostel....easy to find, staff is friendly. The only thing I would recommend though is to have room numbers instead of names. Other than that though, nice place

Funny-Farm

Interlaken, Switzerland

This is a pretty good hostel. I'd recommend Balmers over this one though. They do have better showers though. Id book this hostel again.

Lucky Youth

Paris, France

This hostel was a little change of pace then any ive stayed at. They turn flats into hostels which is a good idea...however theres no reception and you have to meet someone at a metro station which could be a few hours depending on if he's busy. Plus I had to change flats and that took up a lot of my siteseeing time. If your looking for something a little different from other hostels Id recommend it.

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

The staff member that checked me in had a stick up is ass or something, though everything else about the hostel was nice. I would recommend it.

I had a horrible experience with this hostel. I arrived in rome about 1am, and when I went to the hostel they said they werent checking anyone in until 10am. So I asked if I could sleep on the couch or anywhere near by till check in. They recommended a hostel to me to stay at till morning that didnt even exist which took hours to figure out. Instead of letting me take a nap, they kicked me out on the street though were I had no idea where I was. I asked for my money back at the reception and they said all sales are final so I left to sleep outside the train station till it open and leave rome. This hostel total ruined my experience for rome and I wouldnt recommend to anyone.