Reviews: renatomayer4698

Christchurch, New Zealand

Very helpful staff.

YHA Te Anau

Te Anau, New Zealand

One more stay in YHA Te Anau after doing the Kepler Track was perfect to organize myself, relax and recover with the big and comfortable beds and the friendly atmosphere. Definitely I like it totally. :)

YHA Te Anau

Te Anau, New Zealand

One night at YHA Te Anau was perfect for the preparation for the Kepler Track. Very friendly and atencious staff, clean rooms, huge and confortable beds, i had the best sleep that i ever had in a hostel! :) also the hostel internal space is huge and relaxing!!!

Nomads Queenstown

Queenstown, New Zealand

Really enjoyed my time in Nomads Queenstown! The hostel's structure is great! Also it is very close to the city center, perfect for the daily activities and for the nightlife around :)

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your travels and look forward to seeing you again! Kindest regards Andre @ Nomads Queenstown

Downtown Backpackers

Wellington, New Zealand

Well located hostel, a little bit insecure because there is a bar in the first floor do anyone can just access the hostel without identification. Staff is ok, cleanliness as well! Unfotunately i spend just one night in Wellington...

Base Rotorua

Rotorua, New Zealand

Great place to stay, clean and confortable rooms, in the side if the Lava Bar, when i spend all my nights drinking and playing pool, awesome!!

Junohall YHA Hostel Waitomo

Waitomo, New Zealand

Excellent hostel to stay! Great and friendly atmosphere, staff was helpful everytime, very calm and isolated location, perfect for rest after the caving expeditions and share your experience with others. If you use the Black Water Rafting services, just cross the street and you are already there!

Oaklands Lodge

Auckland, New Zealand

Excellent hostel, you feel like in home!!! It permits also a good night for sleeping, very quiet during the night, it was great! Very very close to Mt Eden, so it is very easy to go to its summit and see a great sunshine wirh the best view of the city! A little bit far from the center, it could be a problem to the lazy people ;-)

Cruz del Sur Hostel

Ushuaia, Argentina

Very very friendly and attencious staff, they help us give all the information that we needed and help also to reserve or organize all our tours. It is a very well located hostel, very close to the main street. The room could be a little more clean but no problem for us. The common area is amazing, very confortable and relaxing, we really felt good there.

Posada Patagonica Nakel Yen

El Calafate, Argentina

Very friendly and attencious staff, helped us with the arrangements and icetrekking reservation before we arrive at the hostel, and gave us all kind of information that we needed. Very confortable hostel and atmosphere, in a very calm street (only 10 minutes walk to the city center). You feel like in home!

Lo De Trivi

El Chalten, Argentina

We stayed for three days in a room from the main building, it was very good and confortable, however we slso stayed three days in a adapted container, which was not clean and very very cold (or hot!). The wall is very thin so all the noise from the another room is hearable. We had a big surprise when we pay for our stay... We were charged for a 21% tax which is not included in the price showed in hostelworld, so the rooms total price became really expensive! Many things to improve!

Milhouse Hipo

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Excellent place to stay and have fun, very good atmosphere, excellent staff. Every night a new party to go. Very well located also. Surely I'll be back to this hostel if I visit Buenos Aires again.

Lagares Hostel

Mendoza, Argentina

I stayed in Lagares for 5 days and everything was perfect: the staff is very friendly and helpful, the cleanliness and organization is excellent, the rooms and commom areas are very calm and harmonious, you simply feels like in home! If you search a good place to take some rest after the activities in Mendoza or even after going back from Aconcagua (like me), this is the best place!

The rooms are clean but a little crowded (no problems for me). The hostel is very confortable, the breakfast is very good... I recommend!!! The only problem that I have in this hostel: I book a bed for Friday to Sunday (2 days). In friday night, i called to the Hostel to say that I will be there in Saturday, at 08:00am. In saturday morning, when I arrived, the guy from the reception told me that there are no bed available for me, and I wait until 16:00 for the check-in. I back to the hostel in saturday night for checkin, and other guy told me that I have to pay for two days (for friday to sunday).