Reviews: renatomayer4698

Location Brazil, Gender Male, Age 36

Hostel Marmota, Innsbruck, Austria
3rd Mar 2015

Good place for rest after a long hiking day! Confortable and big rooms with lockers, clean bathrooms, very helpful and friendly staff. Only one key by room is not a big problem, just use the locker if you feel insecure about it and stop claiming ;) There is a problem in WiFi to reach the upper floor, that's strange because I could get the signal 3 blocks away from the hostel; maybe some signal replicators in each floor would solve the problem :)

Abigails Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
24th Feb 2015

Excellent location, near all the facilities and amazing night life! The beds with personal light and power spots (even usb) is really helpful, staff very friendly. Great breakfast!!! The shower box was dirty but it also depends of the people from your room, not a hostel problem ;).

YMCA Christchurch, Christchurch, New Zealand
7.1
16th Mar 2014

Very helpful staff.

YHA Te Anau, Te Anau, New Zealand
14th Mar 2014

One more stay in YHA Te Anau after doing the Kepler Track was perfect to organize myself, relax and recover with the big and comfortable beds and the friendly atmosphere. Definitely I like it totally. :)

YHA Te Anau, Te Anau, New Zealand
10th Mar 2014

One night at YHA Te Anau was perfect for the preparation for the Kepler Track. Very friendly and atencious staff, clean rooms, huge and confortable beds, i had the best sleep that i ever had in a hostel! :) also the hostel internal space is huge and relaxing!!!

Nomads Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand
3rd Mar 2014

Really enjoyed my time in Nomads Queenstown! The hostel's structure is great! Also it is very close to the city center, perfect for the daily activities and for the nightlife around :)

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your travels and look forward to seeing you again! Kindest regards Andre @ Nomads Queenstown

Hotel Waterloo & Backpackers, Wellington, New Zealand
7.4
1st Mar 2014

Well located hostel, a little bit insecure because there is a bar in the first floor do anyone can just access the hostel without identification. Staff is ok, cleanliness as well! Unfotunately i spend just one night in Wellington...

Base Rotorua, Rotorua, New Zealand
23rd Feb 2014

Great place to stay, clean and confortable rooms, in the side if the Lava Bar, when i spend all my nights drinking and playing pool, awesome!!

Junohall YHA Hostel Waitomo, Waitomo, New Zealand
22nd Feb 2014

Excellent hostel to stay! Great and friendly atmosphere, staff was helpful everytime, very calm and isolated location, perfect for rest after the caving expeditions and share your experience with others. If you use the Black Water Rafting services, just cross the street and you are already there!

Oaklands Lodge, Auckland, New Zealand
19th Feb 2014

Excellent hostel, you feel like in home!!! It permits also a good night for sleeping, very quiet during the night, it was great! Very very close to Mt Eden, so it is very easy to go to its summit and see a great sunshine wirh the best view of the city! A little bit far from the center, it could be a problem to the lazy people ;-)

Cruz del Sur Hostel, Ushuaia, Argentina
20th Jan 2012

Very very friendly and attencious staff, they help us give all the information that we needed and help also to reserve or organize all our tours. It is a very well located hostel, very close to the main street. The room could be a little more clean but no problem for us. The common area is amazing, very confortable and relaxing, we really felt good there.

Hostel Nakel Yenu, El Calafate, Argentina
18th Jan 2012

Very friendly and attencious staff, helped us with the arrangements and icetrekking reservation before we arrive at the hostel, and gave us all kind of information that we needed. Very confortable hostel and atmosphere, in a very calm street (only 10 minutes walk to the city center). You feel like in home!

Lo De Trivi, El Chalten, Argentina
6.0
12th Jan 2012

We stayed for three days in a room from the main building, it was very good and confortable, however we slso stayed three days in a adapted container, which was not clean and very very cold (or hot!). The wall is very thin so all the noise from the another room is hearable. We had a big surprise when we pay for our stay... We were charged for a 21% tax which is not included in the price showed in hostelworld, so the rooms total price became really expensive! Many things to improve!

Milhouse Hostel Hipo, Buenos Aires, Argentina
16th Sep 2010

Excellent place to stay and have fun, very good atmosphere, excellent staff. Every night a new party to go. Very well located also. Surely I'll be back to this hostel if I visit Buenos Aires again.

Lagares Hostel, Mendoza, Argentina
6th Feb 2010

I stayed in Lagares for 5 days and everything was perfect: the staff is very friendly and helpful, the cleanliness and organization is excellent, the rooms and commom areas are very calm and harmonious, you simply feels like in home! If you search a good place to take some rest after the activities in Mendoza or even after going back from Aconcagua (like me), this is the best place!

8.0
29th Jul 2007

The rooms are clean but a little crowded (no problems for me). The hostel is very confortable, the breakfast is very good... I recommend!!! The only problem that I have in this hostel: I book a bed for Friday to Sunday (2 days). In friday night, i called to the Hostel to say that I will be there in Saturday, at 08:00am. In saturday morning, when I arrived, the guy from the reception told me that there are no bed available for me, and I wait until 16:00 for the check-in. I back to the hostel in saturday night for checkin, and other guy told me that I have to pay for two days (for friday to sunday).