• Germany, All Female Group, 25-30
New Backpackers, Istanbul, Turkey
3rd Mar 2013

My sister and me stayed there for 10 nights and we were absolutely happy about this decision. Our room (private with bath) was beautiful and cheap, the breakfast tasty and the hostel is located at the heart of the historical city next to highlights like the Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque or the Topkapi Palace. But the best things about this place were the great atmosphere and the guys who runs the hostel: very nice, funny, warm-hearted and helpful. We had an amazing time there and will come back!

• Germany, All Female Group, 25-30
Aristoteles Hotel, Athens, Greece
25th Oct 2012

My sister and me really enjoyed our stay in this cozy Hotel right in the middle of Athens. The staff is very friendly, our room (with balcony!) was tidy and comfortable and the breakfast was simple but good. Maybe it isn't located in the best area but we had no problems at all - even when we went out at night. We really could recommend this Hotel and would love to stay there again, if we came back to this great city!