LimeTime Hostels – Rio

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The room was located at the back of the hostel in a place that pretty much looked like an old pantry or shall I say junk yard? You could find old appliances piled up in there! The walls in the room were full of mold and it was very smelly. As soon as I got to the hostel I was told the room had this problem. No discount was given. Basically I was told there was no other room of the same kind to go, so I had no option left but stay. Also, breakfast is really poor. A security deposit is required.

We hear you. Our ensuite double room has been completely renovated. We fixed the damp on the walls, repaint the whole room, got ONE new double bed and mattress, and we made it look nicer than before... And we cleared the area, so it's nice and organized again. Hope to see you in Rio again!

Samba Green Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Very friendly staff. Cozy room. Nice bed and nice atmosphere. The only downside is the breakfast, which could be a bit better, but all in all it's very good value for money! :)

Refugio Hostel

Hostel e Pousada Natureza Foz

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Caballo Loco Hostel

Montevideo, Uruguay

Excellent! I'd definitely stay there again. Very clean, cozy, and well located. All staff members are very helpful and patient.

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Yes! Porto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

The best hostel i've ever stayed in. It's really fun! The staff is very helpful, nice, and always willing to help. The hostel is modern, clean. The bed is really comfortable, and all the facilities are well kept. It's centrally located, in the heart of the city and it's very easy to get there.

The Hipstel

Barcelona, Spain

Hostel Estoril

Buenos Aires, Argentina

great staff, great location! :)

Cardiff, Wales

Very cozy place. The guy at the reception was extremely friendly and was kind to explain everything about the hostel. Really nice. The only thing that wasn`t so nice was the breakfast and the location. But it`s not really a problem (at least for me). Out of 10, i`d give them 9. :)