Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Everything was good, except that the hostel did not allow us to leave our luggage at the reception after we checked out in the morning. Our bus leaving Rio was in afternoon, and we had no place to put our luggage, which was very inconvenient. They should allow guest to leave their bags at the reception at our own risks, instead of not allowing us to leave it there at all.

• 29th Mar 2013

Unplugged Hostel Pocitos

Montevideo, Uruguay

I stayed there between 24 - 26 December. The temperature was 33 C and the rooms were stuffy and hot. Loud music was played by the staff and they were making a lot of noise until about 4am every day. They were talking loudly with no regards for the other guests that wanted to sleep. Staff seemed very preoccupied with talking amoungst themselves rather than attending to guests. This is the worst hostel that I have ever stayed in my entire life.

• 24th Dec 2012
  • Malaysia

Hi, usually is not so hot in Montevideo, a strange storm was coming... We are sorry about that. As you wrote, you stayed here for Christmas and this is a hostel run and made it for young people who wants to have fun, obviously, those days the music was loud! We are sorry you did not joined the party. The hostel has a bar an BBQ that is open until 2 am, after that time we respect guests who wants to sleep. Thank for your comment anyway. Unplugged Staff

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Stayed there for Rio Carnival this year (2012) and came back again in October. Really like the place, will keep coming back.

• 20th Oct 2012

Hostel Suites Palermo

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Toilets are a bit old and breakfast is boring, otherwise it's a decent place.

• 1st Mar 2012

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Nice enough place. I think I will always keep going to Hostel Republica when in Rio :)

• 16th Feb 2012

Hotel Mother Tree

Cochin, India

Not a bad place. Would stay there again

Khmer Inn Angkor

Siem Reap, Cambodia

The manager is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. I will stay there again!