Vertigo Vieux-Port, Marseille, France
20th Jan 2013

Well guys i ve been working for hostels and wholesalers all my life. This is in my personal top five. Everything is spot on , location, cleanliness, atmosphere, facilities. Staff get all my loyality: house keeper, whose name i forgot is beautiful, Stefanie super helpful, and again i forgot the name of that guy at the reception, long standing receptionist, extrremely polite and peaceful. If u really wanna go to this European cultural capital Vertigo Vieux Port is your place. Alberto

• Italy,
Equity Point London, London, England
11th Jan 2013

I went to Equity one year later. It s even better, Helga is more beautiful, Andreu doesnt smoke anymore, Neluta speaks a perfect english, the rooms are spot on. The breakfast is as abundant as a dinner! I ll go back again.

1st Jul 2012

I had a perfect staying. Staff is super helpful and beautiful, Ellen helped me not to get lost. Rooms and facilities are super clean and the pool table is perfect. Right by the park, u can actually see the stars from the roof top. I advise u to book in advance. Alby.

Equity Point London, London, England
15th Nov 2011

Well I paid for a bed and I got a family in exchange! It was all great from the check in to the check out. Clean room, super funny staff, great music, and they even sell flip flops! I wish I could come back tomorrow! Luca.