Corvin Point Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

A very pleasant stay for my fiance and I. We did book a double room online, and they accidentally had us booked for two twins. However, they were very apologetic, and very helpful with information and willingness to help. The room was super comfortable, great A/C, would recommend!

JUFA Family Hotel Wien City

Vienna, Austria

Outside the city a bit, but just a 5-7 minute walk to the metro that takes you right into the city center. And after staying in so many hostels, it was nice to stay in a place that felt more like a hotel. Clean, great A/C, would recommend!

Bell Hostel and Apartments

Budapest, Hungary

Such a great apartment! My girlfriend and I stayed here for two nights and absolutely loved it. On the Buda side in the castle area, right next to a bus that will take you directly to the center (but walking is easy and far more fun!) The owners greeted us upon our arrival, spoke English and helped us with travel ideas in and around the city, and were very communicative via email! Highly recommend!

A very nice stay. No A/C, so on the third floor, it gets a bit warm. The staff doesn't speak any English, but they were still very helpful. Literally 1 minute from the metro, plenty of shops and restaurants around, overall a good value for the money.

Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

Stayed here during EDC weekend as every hotel in Vegas went up $100 a night. A great atmosphere of youthful international travelers. Not located in the best part of town, and the A/C sucks, but if you're looking to do vegas on the super-cheap, it's not a bad play.