Excellent

• 16th Apr 2013

Riad Massine II

Marrakech, Morocco

This is a superb hostel. Location could not be better, staff and facilities are excellent. I would be very surprised if there is a better hostel in Marrakesh.

• 12th Apr 2013

Annexe Kingz Plaza

Dakar, Senegal

DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOSTEL. I had to move my room due to two prostitutes being allowed to stay in my room and bothering me. The next morning they demanded I pay double for moving, they locked me in the reception with the two male workers trying to strong arm me into paying money I didnt know. I NEVER thought I would encounter a hostel where the staff themselves would attempt to mug me. You are given no key, the staff control who goes in and out, so you are at their mercy. DO NOT STAY HERE.

• 21st Mar 2013

Riga Hostel

Riga, Latvia

Extremely good value for money with good staff and facilities. Only criticism would be that the downstairs door does not lock meaning at night the entrance way becomes a sleeping place for homeless people who stole my pack of cigarettes.

• 16th Dec 2012

Looming Hostel

Tartu, Estonia

Superb hostel, absolutely lovely staff, faultless.

• 14th Dec 2012

Terviseks

Tartu, Estonia

You could not ask for more from a hostel.

Lime House Youth Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Very pleasant hostel in an excellent location. Very large and practical communal space, good bar, mostely pleasant people. Only negative, I had no problems personally, but a couple of people told me of things going missing, so if you stay here look after your stuff carefully.

HQ Villa

Lima, Peru

An excellent hostel - clean, pleasant, staff friendly and helpful. Only negative, the showers are not very good.

Broadway Hotel n Hostel

New York, USA

Rooms are definately above average in terms of cleanliness and comfort. Location is alright but it's still quite a long way from the major downtown locations. Staff were generally friendly and helpful, some more so than others. Lounge area was pleasant and of a good size. Bathrooms were a bit dirty but there were lots of them and they were large and always with hot water. Generally an above average hostel.