Reviews: sandracda9858

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 36

Victoria House Hostel

Nice, France

I didn't like security, because: a) nobody asked my passport to check if I was really the person who had a reservation and to make a record of my stay there; b) and mainly because it seemed to me that after 10 p.m. there was nobody responsible for the hostel staying there, as the reception was open from 9 a.m. through 10 p.m. only. I didn't feel safe. Good atmosthere only to the ones in their early 20's, at least on August. I'm 36-didn't feel like interacting with the other mates, much younger.

Vertigo Centre

Marseille, France

Regarding to the atmosthere, I think the hostel should organize special events, as it is not so close to Vieux Port and other interesting places to go at night. I didn't feel very interesting to people of 30's (like me), at least during August - most of the people was at their early 20's.

Pop' Hostel

Avignon, France

La Pinta

Bogota, Colombia

Funcionários gentis, em geral. Boas dicas de locais para comer! Próximo à Zona Gourmet, e táxi rápido para a Zona Rosa e o Parque de la 93. Negativo: como ficamos no térreo, muito barulho vindo do bar e do quintal, pois as pessoas ficavam conversando até muito além das 23:00 (que era o horário de silêncio fixado nas paredes)...

• 17th May 2014

The Backpack

Cape Town, South Africa

As this is said to be one of the best hostels in Africa, I would suggest an improvement: it should offer more eating options at the bar - like soups or salad - for those who don't want to go out and eat at night or for those who want to have a light, healthy and fast meal at the place.

Thanks for the review and the suggestions. i am upset to hear that you could not find soup in our Bar/Cafe as we do offer that at night and some sandwiches. I totally understand that you might just want to spend a night in and have a light meal. kind regards The Backpack Team

Diamond Diggers Backpackers

Johannesburg, South Africa

I didn't feel like going to the supermarkets supposed to be nearby, on account of security. I didn't see any emerging risk, but there were nobody walking on the streets. So I would suggest that the hostel could offer phone numbers of restaurants that deliver food there at night!

Archi Rossi Hostel

Florence, Italy

The room in which I slept was too open to the hostel's yard, so when somebody opened the door everyone from the outside could see our belongings. It was a little bit invasive. On the other hand, the hotel is very close to the train station (although the explanation about how to get there could be simpler).

Close to Termini Train Station, so its very practical and useful! My room was on the 1st floor, so it was extremely noisy when there were parties in the bar downstairs. In that case, I would had better join the party instead of trying to go to sleep early... Impossible to sleep before 1 a.m. if you are on the 1st floor!

Regent Hostel

Paris, France

HI - Winnipeg Downtown

Winnipeg, Canada

The bedroom I slept at was very dark at night, and there were no individual lights in each bunk for reading and personal matters; the washroom didn't look clean at all, specially the sink.

Hi there, thank you for your review. We are actually looking into the possibility of adding individual lamps to the dorm beds. If it's viable for our hostel, it is something we'd definitely like to do. As for the bathrooms they are cleaned everyday. If the sink in a dorm is messy, it's normally because another guest used it and didn't clean up after themselves. In any case we do have cleaning staff available that we can send up, if we are notified their is a problem. Thanks again for the review!