Location Ireland, Gender Female, Age 29

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
8.0
13th Dec 2014

WIFI wasn't working in my dorm my last night and morning there. When I told reception, they looked at me as if it was my problem. How could they be possibly expected to do anything about the WIFI!!?? Some of the stafff were excellent but others were terrible. The dorm was also LOUD. They have a notice in the dorm in English about being quiet but no notice in Chinese or Korean. I think that would be helpful! It's clean and in a good location.

22nd Jul 2014

We stayed one night and had no problems. The staff were really friendly and check in/ out was really fast. They have bar and some tables and computers. They also have a pool table outside. It is in an excellent location near to Nanjing rd and the Bund. The small problem we had was that we were in double bed private and the toilet and shower was separated by a glass wall! My boyfriend and I don't need to see each other on the toilet so it was inconvenient going out of the room every time.

Nui. Hostel & Bar Lounge, Tokyo, Japan
15th Jul 2013

Really clean and good for meeting people.

• Ireland,
Generator Hostel London, London, England
5.3
6th Jan 2011

This is a massive hostel. My only dealings with the staff was in check-in. It was a slow process that took two attempts. Any questions I had would have taken a long time to get answered because they were always busy. There was no hot water most of the time on our floor. Overall not the worst place but definitely lacks character and friendly staff.

• Ireland,
Plaza de Armas Hostel, Santiago, Chile
8.7
15th May 2010

very clean. great location. really comfortable.